thinking of buying a new game or few soon

Written by Kyndig

Forums Kemco Games Kemco Chat thinking of buying a new game or few soon

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Kyndig Kyndig 4 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Kyndig
    Kyndig
    Participant

well new to me. i have been thinking of getting either the alphadia series or the asdivine series, as many as i can on my ipad.

does asdivine go hearts,dios, menace, cross, ah2? and in what order does alphadia games go in i know i saw somewhere on here that the genesis games and the genesis 2 game are prequels i think so does it go ag, ag2, alphadia, alphadia 2 or do i have them mixed up?

i am also considering, journey to kresia, grinsia, darkgate, and eve of genesis or the 2 symphony title of orgin /eternity, might also try glorious savior, not sure.

so which one or series should i get first?

Profile photo of Zherk01
    Zherk01
    Participant

Asdivine isn’t a singular connected series, its more like they just use Asdivine cause its popular(or because it tackle with divine entity I bet my money on the former). Hearts 1 -> 2, Dios -> Menace and Cross.

Alphadia/Genesis can also be played on any order but I recommend trying Alphadia 1 and 2 first a it might hard to swallow going back to traditional rpg after playing the 3d setup on Gensis 1 and 2.

Personally I’ll say go with Alphadia series first as its just the better of the two series imo.

I also recommend Chronus Arc, Covenant of Solitude and Silver Nornir if you haven’t tried them yet, its some of their more polished work.

Favorites: Blood of Calamity | Chronus Arc | Band of Monster | Machine Knight | Djinm Caster | Unlucky Hero

Disliked: Asdivine Dios | Fairy Elements

Profile photo of Kyndig
    Kyndig
    Participant

hmm i havent tried silver nornir yet but the bundle it is in is on my wishlist, covenant of solitude is pretty good, havent tried chronus arc on ipad yet, i think i have it on 3ds though.

ill eventually get them all, just have to decide what to get and play first lol.

Profile photo of MSG Commander
    MSG Commander
    Keymaster

All the games in your OP are good (well I got bored with Alphadia Genesis, but I enjoyed all the others.) I like Alphadia, Eve of the Genesis, and Symphony of the Origin the most – but I believe Eve of the Genesis is actually priced at 7.99, and not 3.99 like most other games. So if price is a factor, try to get that one when it’s on a .99 sale.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Profile photo of Kyndig
    Kyndig
    Participant

@msg thanks for info, i think eve is 6.99 in ios app store, i’ll definitely try and get it on sale if i can.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.