Forums Kemco Games Kemco Chat Kemco's RPG Fest sale!

This topic contains 11 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  famouscrystal1417 6 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Zherk01
    Participant

10 games are down to $0.99!

Edit: the 10th game is Crystareino which my sales app doesn’t show since its an in-app.

Favorites: Blood of Calamity | Chronus Arc | Band of Monster | Machine Knight | Djinm Caster | Unlucky Hero | Fernz Gate | Dragon Lapis

Disliked: Asdivine Dios | Fairy Elements

• This topic was modified 47 years ago by .
    1 user thanked author for this post.

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

Look at all those games I already have.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

Zherk01
    Participant

I think that is the same reaction for everyone who is active here. Lol. The only one I don’t own there is Valkyria Soul and I doubt I’ll pick it up after reading tons of bad reviews about it.

If you’re interested, Sorcery 1 is currently free on the playstore and After the End Forsaken Destiny is currently on sale for 1.99 down from 3.99.

Favorites: Blood of Calamity | Chronus Arc | Band of Monster | Machine Knight | Djinm Caster | Unlucky Hero | Fernz Gate | Dragon Lapis

• This reply was modified 47 years ago by .

inkwarrior
    Participant

Out of all those, which is actually worth the effort of buying and playing, though?

I’ve already gone through Bonds of the Skies before. Don’t know much about the other games.

famouscrystal1417
    Participant

……..(where we go again,should i RE-PLAY them this time)and what make the matter worse i ridicioulusly unlucky this time,i hope them gave a free IAP to the most of game,that game has been released long time ago right?(only work to game that has IAP thing,and especially i want to see end of aspiration with free IAP(dunno that Amazon have it or no)

This one is telling the
    1.truth(lies)
    2.lies(truth)

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

For me, Soul Historica, Kresia, Tears, And Chrous Arc (if you like to grind) are ones i can recommend. If you ever think about buying covenant of solitude, I strongly recommend that you take a very long and good look at our reviews on the game.

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

Also Thansk for letting me know about the sales Zherk. If you can keep us informed of when said games and sales occur, that’s be awesome.

famouscrystal1417
    Participant

Yeah,the sales,sometime watching how cheap it is make me want to do the so called in legend (dunno wherether to laugh or cry)

This one is telling the
    1.truth(lies)
    2.lies(truth)

Zherk01
    Participant

@inkwarrior, out of those 9 games the only game I can’t recommend is Valkyria Soul because I don’t own it and mostly because it is labeled as the worst Kemco game to date by many fans. Anything else are a fun ride but I highly recommend Kreisia and Illusion of L’Phalcia.

@Lemmy, no problem and I don’t really mind updating you guys of any major sales in the future.

• This reply was modified 47 years ago by .
    1 user thanked author for this post.

famouscrystal1417
    Participant

Yeah that’s true @Zherk01 valkyria soul is the weirdest thing,it’s better to playing inotia 4(this game didn’t has another sequel(i think)and has a very complicated and non-sense as well(what an ending,after watch this game ending,it’s better to play,the other game of course(since Wanderers of luone and child of carnia has a better ending at it)i bet how can someone play this game,defeat the fallen God(Odin?(weird it’s totally different right,what i know Odin should be a good guy right? )and then the ending is nothing(**** fortunately i still has some patience or else…)

This one is telling the
    1.truth(lies)
    2.lies(truth)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.