Forums Kemco Games Kemco Chat New KEMCO game (in Japanese language on US Play Store)

This topic contains 13 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Mastertrek 1 month ago.

Mastertrek
    Participant

Mystery Dungeon
    エバーダークの時計塔 -短編RPG
    KEMCO – 14 February 2018.

I don’t know any word in Japanese so I won’t even touch it unless it will get an English translation but I just saw it.

XV Member of the Organization XIII, The Heartless Deadpool Angel.
    If Deadpool is a piece of delicious cake, then Deadpool 2 is is the whole cakery full of these cakes.

• This topic was modified 3 months ago by  Mastertrek.

(C) 2018 KEMCO/Hit-Point

I never would have guessed it was them at the helm, it’s really nice to see they’re still in the Kemco stable, even if this one looks more like something EXE Create would make visually. Only recently started playing Hit-Point stuff with Chronus Arc, which I found myself enjoying way more than expected. I really dig how much animation they pack in to their games, and I hope this one follows suit.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

(C) 2018 KEMCO/Hit-Point

Hit Point = Awesome (Well, sometimes… some of there games are, less than Awesome lol)

Seriously though, if you get a chance, you should play Crystareino, Justice Chronicles, and Machine Knight. They’re all very good Hit Point games.  😎 A few others are good but those 3 are among my all-time favorite Kemco games!

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Zherk01
    Participant

There’s a reason why I have Hit-Point as my favorite Kemco dev. They make fun games(quality not guaranteed, lol).

Favorites: Blood of Calamity | Chronus Arc | Band of Monster | Machine Knight | Djinm Caster | Justice Chronicles | Unlucky Hero | Fernz Gate | Dragon Lapis

Disliked: Asdivine Dios | Fairy Elements

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

They may be fun but they are grindy as heck.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

Also if that means they’ve released this game now… Then that means we’ll have King’s Descent sometime next week. Likely next Thursday. I may be a bit hyped for the game because of FFX so HYPE.

Trailer for the game included here

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

Zherk01
    Participant

Grinding is like oxygen for any former Ragnarok Online player. Lol.

Favorites: Blood of Calamity | Chronus Arc | Band of Monster | Machine Knight | Djinm Caster | Justice Chronicles | Unlucky Hero | Fernz Gate | Dragon Lapis

Disliked: Asdivine Dios | Fairy Elements

3beez
    Participant

It’s probably a mistake, but the game is currently available in the U.S. Play Store. I downloaded it, and it is in Japanese. Bummer.

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    Mastertrek
    Participant

Yeah, there are a lot of games (not KEMCO’s but they have a few) that appear in us version too regardless of the Play Store region. So I’m not surprised by that fact at all. At least when I saw it the game had 0 downloads.. So I might have promoted it by accident (sorry if it’s bad).

XV Member of the Organization XIII, The Heartless Deadpool Angel.
    If Deadpool is a piece of delicious cake, then Deadpool 2 is is the whole cakery full of these cakes.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Yeah, there are a lot of games (not KEMCO’s but they have a few) that appear in us version too regardless of the Play Store region. So I’m not surprised by that fact at all. At least when I saw it the game had 0 downloads.. So I might have promoted it by accident (sorry if it’s bad).

No worries, we sometimes do have members that will play the Japanese version and post about it.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,313 Forums: 164 Topics: 1,115 Replies: 7,515