Forums Kemco Games Kemco Chat February game!

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  MSG Commander 4 months ago.

Zherk01
    Participant

Is none other than: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kemco.hitpoint.hajun

Thank god I picked up CrossCode.

Favorites: Blood of Calamity | Chronus Arc | Band of Monster | Machine Knight | Djinm Caster | Justice Chronicles | Unlucky Hero | Fernz Gate | Dragon Lapis

Disliked: Asdivine Dios | Fairy Elements

1 user thanked author for this post.
    LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

WHYYYYYYYYY. I’m so crushed rn.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

Zherk01
    Participant

I’m so blindly loyal to kemco that I’ll just think that they’re playing it safe because Square Enix just dropped two Final Fantasy games this month..

Seriously though, as much as I like Hit-Point, they should not follow up this travesty with that quirky short rpg thingy. It better be King’s Descent or Fantasy Chronicles next release.

Favorites: Blood of Calamity | Chronus Arc | Band of Monster | Machine Knight | Djinm Caster | Justice Chronicles | Unlucky Hero | Fernz Gate | Dragon Lapis

Disliked: Asdivine Dios | Fairy Elements

Mystic Lost Guardian Hyper really raised the bar in what I expect of a mobile action RPG. I haven’t been able to jump in to other games on the platform because I miss launching and juggling foes near-indefinitely like I can in that game. It really is a fun ride, if poorly translated.

That said, you guys going on about how bad this game apparently is only serves to make me more curious about it. It didn’t look great from the videos, and lacked the level of animation I noticed from other Hit-Point games, but since it’s free, I may as well take a plunge~

Azyleo

I don’t know why, but this release made me chuckle.

Though not exactly game related:

Taking a peek in to this game makes me wonder; which dev house in Kemco’s stable makes the best anime openings? EXE-Create? Hit-Point? Chocoarts is disqualified for actually animating scenes ;P

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

One can only hope for the next game to actually be a full game rather than this ripoff. At least hadjne is actually priced properly at the correct price of $0 dollars.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Man, I was all excited for a new game!  🙁

Well, having played Hadjane – it’s not super amazing, but if you ignore the dialogue and just constantly summon your minions in battle, it’s alright.

I do hope we get an actual NEW release soon, though…

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,415 Forums: 119 Topics: 1,161 Replies: 7,965