Forums Kemco Games Kemco Chat Just thought of something cool for the Asdivine series.

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Mastertrek 1 month ago.

Ultima
    Participant

I actually thought of a new Asdivine title and decided to write it a story.

Name: Asdivine Memories

Description: A boy who lost his family traded his humanity for divinity. As the Seer of Asdivine, he observes and intervenes the events of the dimensions of Asdivine in the command of Luminos, the True God of Asdivine. As years pass, he became bored of his duty and decided to restore his humanity but retain some of his powers with the help of Maidame Curie. However, his tragic past haunts him once more, this time more malevolent than ever. As he is occupied with his problems, he encounters more people with problems of their own, feeding the murk more than ever…

So, any thoughts? (Don’t hold back with the negative comment, it’ll help me improve it.)

Whenever you do, don't challenge that chest!
    -Wizards of Brandel

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Mastertrek

That sounds cool 🙂

Welcome 😇

Ultima
    Participant

The story is in Wattpad. Search the user, Anime Lover. Lol.

Also, I made both the Curie Sisters(?) “mortal”. Meaning, we can now have fun with them without being tortured or punched or even flicked to oblivion.

-Wizards of Brandel

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

That sounds like the makings of a really cool story!

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Mastertrek

I hope that the story will be awesome 🙂

But I love Curie Sisters as immortal beings way more. That’s the one reason why they are in charge of Arena in all games and also makes fighting them funnier knowing that they’re not using everything they have. However seeing them as mortal beings might be fun as long as they’re not getting killed by time.

Welcome 😇

BeefandTomatoes
    Participant

I think Exe Create showed their hand as to roughly how powerful Maidame Curie is at her best with Bloody Maidame Curie, unless they make up a reason why that’s not her best despite the fact she was going full out berserk mode.

Ultima
    Participant

Yeah, but from what I have watched in gameplays, it’s her power from her homeworld that is used. So it may not be her full power.

-Wizards of Brandel

Mastertrek

Maidame Curie power is pretty much limitless but she knows that she is much stronger than anything that lives. And as far as I know she never died after battle at all which means that she holds off herself limiting her powers to the human-reachable power whenever there’s an evil being that tries to destroy the world in one way or another (which happened so much times that we can predict this to happen over and over.) And also this gives Maidame Curie a very nice job that she loves in all games. Arena.

And this brings us to the other fact: If Maidame Curie would want to, she’d easily destroyed the world even before the heroes would meet each other. But at least she’s nice enough to only challenge the heroes when they save the world (usually twice because a hero who didn’t save the world twice is.. Just a hero. But saving the world twice makes the hero a Superhero.) 

So in my opinion never underestimate Maidame Curie. Even though each hero can defeat her “final form” she uses in the world she is but if she’d get to her True power (that would make her die if defeated) she never shows then heroes would definitely lose.. No wonder that the Goddess (surprisingly the good protector of the world) asks the heroes to do the job on her behalf while knowing they have potential of giving joy to Maidame Curie without dying in the process. 

And last thing. Looking at Arenas you see that it had to be tested by someone before opening it. And I suspect that it was Maidame Curie because she’s the final challenger in each one but there she limits her powers even more than what she’s capable of. She also makes other challenges that require heroes to progress fast and that encourages heroes to up the difficulty of the challenge. 

P.S Usually the hardest difficulty is Expert which also limits her powers. If there was a “True Challenge” Difficulty where she’d be killable (but also at full max stats and no way to stun or make her limit stats) to the point it would show her dying (or showing that she’s exhausted so much that she can’t talk) after the loss to party then it would be her. But hey, would that mean the heroes are who lived for maybe 20-40 years before they became heroes and they traveled for some months (approximately because it’s the world so I doubt anyone can walk like Ferrari cars can drive so for me they travel for some days until they get ship. Note that warps are instant way to travel so usually they need to take time to walk into dungeons which may take a day to finish each of them then get out which also takes a day ) and they trained for some months can overcome the immortal beings who were there for unknown Millenniums?

I wrote too much probably.

Welcome 😇

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  Mastertrek. Reason: Just a small error
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,471 Forums: 119 Topics: 1,188 Replies: 8,136