Forums Kemco Games Kemco Chat Just thought of something cool for the Asdivine series.

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ultima 5 days ago.

Ultima
    Participant

I actually thought of a new Asdivine title and decided to write it a story.

Name: Asdivine Memories

Description: A boy who lost his family traded his humanity for divinity. As the Seer of Asdivine, he observes and intervenes the events of the dimensions of Asdivine in the command of Luminos, the True God of Asdivine. As years pass, he became bored of his duty and decided to restore his humanity but retain some of his powers with the help of Maidame Curie. However, his tragic past haunts him once more, this time more malevolent than ever. As he is occupied with his problems, he encounters more people with problems of their own, feeding the murk more than ever…

So, any thoughts? (Don’t hold back with the negative comment, it’ll help me improve it.)

Whenever you do, don't challenge that chest!
    -Wizards of Brandel

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Mastertrek
    Participant

That sounds cool 🙂

XV Member of the Organization XIII, The Heartless Deadpool Angel.
    If Deadpool is a piece of delicious cake, then Deadpool 2 is is the whole cakery full of these cakes.

Ultima
    Participant

The story is in Wattpad. Search the user, Anime Lover. Lol.

Also, I made both the Curie Sisters(?) “mortal”. Meaning, we can now have fun with them without being tortured or punched or even flicked to oblivion.

Whenever you do, don't challenge that chest!
    -Wizards of Brandel

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,315 Forums: 164 Topics: 1,114 Replies: 7,521