Forums Kemco Games Kemco Chat Recommended Short Kemco Games?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Mastertrek 2 months ago.

Tanuki
    Participant

Hi all,

I just finished Alphadia Genesis. My first Kemco game was End of Serenity (or End of Aspiration, as the mobile version is called) which wasn’t exactly good, but easy to play because it was so short (7h-ish). Alphadia Genesis didn’t exactly take too long, either (17h for True End), since I’m a relatively fast player and skipped most encounters after doing Metal Slime grinding, but certainly felt like a longer mobile RPG. I think Asdivine Hearts, which I also own, falls into the same category.

I’m specifically looking for shorter Kemco (~10h-ish) games, preferably ones that are at least somewhat interesting. Which ones do you recommend?

• This topic was modified 2 months ago by  Tanuki.
    Mastertrek

Awesome job 🙂 (all games have their forums)

Welcome 😇

Zherk01
    Participant

Fortuna Magus is a good short one(which is actually a pretty damn shame) and the one I recommend you play first then there is Dragon Sinker, Archlion Saga and iirc Eclipse of Illusion and Tears Revolude was pretty short.

EDIT:

End of Serenity was also my first Kemco game which I played on PSP. I actually liked it even with all its shortcoming for some reason.

Favorites: Blood of Calamity | Chronus Arc | Band of Monster | Machine Knight | Djinm Caster | Justice Chronicles | Unlucky Hero | Fernz Gate | Dragon Lapis

Disliked: Asdivine Dios | Fairy Elements

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by  Zherk01.
    MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Symphony of the Origin is my all time favorite and runs about 8-9 hours on Hard mode. Add maybe 3-4 hours if you do all the bonus stuff (which I think is worth doing; they really put a lot into it.)

Also Eve of the Genesis. The graphics are cheesy and there’s very little plot or character development – but for what it is, it is exceptional. (And loads of fun.)

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Tanuki
    Participant

Thank you for all your suggestions. I’ll probably tackle some of them next! 🙂

Before any of you guys replied, I actually started Dark Seven which was supposed to be short according to the Game Length forum. It took me 9 hours – a bit longer than expected –, but since the English translation was so incredibly dull, I decided to switch to Japanese. And reading Japanese takes a bit more time for me, so I guess you could easily beat the game in 7 hours or less. It wasn’t as bad as I feared – switching to Japanese actually made quite a difference and although there wasn’t really much to the story or the world, there were some interesting ideas.

I started the game on my phone, but I prefer playing on a big screen, so I switched to Android emulator after an hour or two. It’s a bit frustrating that the game doesn’t support a gamepad (except for arrow keys), but oh well, playing with a mouse wasn’t as comfortable, but not bad either.

Anyway, I’ll add the games you mentioned to my list. Symphony of the Origin sounds good, maybe I’ll start with that one.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Mastertrek

Everyone can complete any game very fast or slow depending on their personal actions. So unless you’re speedrunning the game you don’t need to be in a hurry.

And congrats on beating the Dark Seven 🙂

Welcome 😇

Mastertrek

And the game length depends on how do you play the game. So if you spend time getting all new stuff or grinding you will be slower in time total. I wouldn’t imagine some games like FF X or any other game from the series to be fast cleared although speedruns are pretty fast there.

Welcome 😇

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,539 Forums: 119 Topics: 1,216 Replies: 8,241