Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Sephirothic Stories Sephirothic Stories up for pre-reg

This topic contains 39 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Abdu Sharif 6 months ago.

Mastertrek

I’ll check out if I’ll get all stuff at new Game at different save file although I doubt I’ll get all things I have in my Save (I didn’t uninstall this great game because I still didn’t 100% it). I’ll check it now and will tell if I’ll have the things (but I’ll go until the Shop opens to be sure).

Welcome πŸ˜‡

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Mastertrek

The only things that stay are Accelerators, Gems, Laboratory Key. Nothing else. That’s why I don’t delete this game.

Welcome πŸ˜‡

Uninvented
    Participant

What a bummer. I suppose it’s ok as long as it doesn’t mess with the memory.

Laura

Mastertrek

Forgot to mention about Ring slots/Buddy spaces.

Β 

And no, I keep my phone memory with some GigaBytes left because for me if it goes below 1GB the phone starts doing Strange things like shutting down everything at random times or freezing at games.Β 

Welcome πŸ˜‡

Uninvented
    Participant

That’s the exact reason I got this phone. Factory standard is 64gb and 8g RAM. SD can boost up to 2T. (But I can’t imagine anyone needing that much!) My last phone was 16/4 and I didn’t dare download more than one game at a time. Like you, if gb was close to one, the lag or freezes for just about everything became unbearable. There was one game I use to play, its and MMORPG, and I considered buying another phone just for that game. Every time I’d login, it would automatically (and slowly)Β  download the game all over again because it couldn’t store everything on the phone.Β  It killed my sentiment about the game, unfortunately.

I’ve just been rambling about all sorts of nonsense that isn’t related to Sephirothic.Β  Sorry bout that.

At any rate, thanks for the info.Β  I haven’t put Fernz Gate on this phone, so I’m not sure what will happen to that game, or many others, if I decide to re-install them.Β  I hope I didn’t make you lose your stuff because you checked it. πŸ™

Laura

Mastertrek

Well, the game has 5 different save slots. I use 3 in every KEMCO game because I once made a huge mistake by saving a new game over the save I spent money at which led to waste because of that. Note: I don’t save at all 3 saves each time. I do it if I purchase something or I save at one slot for 2-3 hours then Change to the next slot I use for similar amount of time. Safety first. πŸ™‚

Welcome πŸ˜‡

Uninvented
    Participant

That’s a real smart way to do it.Β  It would also keep me from uninstalling apps when I finished a game.Β  The only time I ever used more than one save slot was when I played Revenant Dogma.Β  When removing imbued crystals from weps, if I didn’t get exactly what I wanted, but I got something else that was acceptable, I’d save it to another slot.Β  Sometimes, I would later decide I would be okay with it because removing a good buff (or debuff) crystal from a wep could take an hour to finally get it right, and I’d just give up on it.

Laura

Jesusalva
    Participant

Welp, on the games where it provides me 50 save slots I always think β€œWhere is the 51st slot? Do I really need to go back overwritting the first one? :(” after about… I don’t know, probably 4 hours or something. Depends on how many decisions/fight I had to do.

…Yeah, I’m obsessed with saving my game :mrgreen: My favorite button on a game is β€œSave” πŸ˜€

But whaaaaaat, is Luther serious? This game looked so promising. I almost paid eight– no, wait, I must calculate dollar price.

divides by 3,60 after presidential election

I was about to pay the equivalent of US$ 2.25 for the game πŸ™

Very sad to find out it is not worth it… (KEMCO have some really good premium short games like Fortuna Magus and Eve of Genesis – but even these are not really worth the adjusted price for my country…)

Well, let’s hope this is just a failed proof-of-concept of a great game they’ll release soon, like AH2 was for Fernz Gate. 😐

On my opinion, the only really good proof-of-concept of a great game they did was Fortuna Magus for Silver Nornir. Both are good, and if you like Fortuna Magus trial, you can probably buy the full version of both games and you probably will enjoy them.

Jesusalva / Jesusaves

Abdu Sharif
    Participant

This game for sure has extra dungeons, you unlock them through fairy subquests (you get them by accepting specific subquests from the fairy house), so far I have unlocked one:

Spoiler:

It’s Trial Cave, it’s a cave with puzzles, it has boulders they hit you and your party is pushed to the start (is this new for execreate games?), I haven’t done much in it other than completing the subquest there (I’m focusing on the story, plus the subquests which give valuable rewards), the dungeon seems to have a treasure inside?

I played for 6 hours so I haven’t progressed much.

I have so many Kemco Games to catch up on xD

• This reply was modified 49 years ago by .
    Abdu Sharif
    Participant

Here’s some Tips and Tricks for the game (until this game gets a forum I will post them here).

Tips and Tricks (spoilers):
    • If the game is laggy or slow for you, go to the options menu and scroll all the way to the end (or just scroll to the left) and you will find “Quality Settings”, lower it to increase the game’s speed (there are four options, lower it to whatever suits your device).
    • This game has the murk (corruption) system which is when the party is exposed to murk it will fill a bar (on the top left corner) until it reaches 100% the party will be teleported back to Bassus Village using a talisman (you get it when you progress in the story), so wandering around in dungeons aimlessly (with normal characters as the lead) would fill the murk bar faster than a fairy as the lead, so you can get around this by making Aurora the lead character and the murk bar will be filled slower than before.
    • This game has some subquests that are puzzles called “Fairy Challanges” they’re fun to solve, the place of these subquests is the “Fairy Labyrinth”, you start these quests by going to the fairy house in the left side of Bassus Village and accepting them from “Fairy in Need of Help”, there are also other subquests which are puzzles too.
    • All characters have different traits to them, one of the differences is that some can jump higher than others and some are faster than the other characters, use this as an advantage in collecting coins or solving time puzzles or finshing some subquests.
    • One of Aurora’s traits is that she can fly, which means you can fly above floor traps, and also you can fly above certain boxes (has three lines on the front) you can fly above them by making Aurora face the front of the box and tap on ok and then up arrow, you will use this in subquests or when exploring a dungeon.
    • The “Award” system and subquests will give you enough sprigs to grow (if you don’t want to purshase them or exchange them with coins), they also give valuable items such as accessories (you can also get some of them from chests or by exchanging them with coins), premium items (mainly from the “Award” system), and more…
    • One of the good things about this game is that you can delete weapon effect slots for free and you also can add the poison or sleep effect with only 5 raw ore (you do all of this at the “Weapon Forge” in Bassus Village) , also one of it’s downsides is that you can’t add critical attack chance effect.
    • You can change which character learns which nature element skills by adding the desired element skill learn effect to their weapons and equiping them, also if a character’s equiped weapon doesn’t have an element skill learn effect the character won’t learn element skills.
    • There’s a good method to heal (other than leveling up…etc) before every boss fight and that’s to leave the dungeon and return to Bassus Village to heal (just entering the village heals you and removes murk), then return to the dungeon and use the dungeon teleporter to return to the area where the boss fight is (at the final area, and some boss fights start at the middle area), you can use this method for different purposes (like when farming exp/weapons without spending any character mana or healing plants/potions).

I have so many Kemco Games to catch up on xD

• This reply was modified 49 years ago by .
    2 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 493 Forums: 122 Topics: 1,399 Replies: 9,161