Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Seek Hearts New game: Seek Hearts

This topic contains 32 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Mastertrek 2 months ago.

Jesusalva
    Participant

I’m glad it is only R$ 8 here (roughly USD $ 2,00) ¬.¬

I mean, I don’t have that much on my google wallet, so I’ll need at least a trip to the bank, and I’m too lazy to do it anyway…

This one suggests to be as good as Fernz Gate, but eh, not going to risk when I can be outright lazy ¬.¬

Jesusalva / Jesusaves

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Abdu Sharif
    Participant

So I’ve started playing the game and here is some notes about it:

Spoiler:
    • It has four difficulties, which means there’s hard and expert difficulties (Thankfully).
    • You can increase the main character’s stats levels up to 100 but HP is up 999 with consuming the unneeded weapons (maximizing the character’s potential, I know a lot of you like this).
    • You give fairies snacks to lure them and they will give you gifts but there’s no set time for when they will arrive (it depends on the type of snack you leave for them maybe? but the time doesn’t appear for me for some reason), and also extra gifts if you tickle them before getting the original gift (just tapping on them until you get the extra gift).
    • You can get a lot of stat boosters (drinks that increase the characters’ stats) from fairies but in trade you can’t increase the boosters’ potential (like planting seeds from the old games to get fruits which increase the stats much more than seeds).
    • This is not new but you can see the requirements for side quests and the reward before accepting them and also get the reward immediately (by tapping the reward button) if you complete the side quest.
    • There’s the usual extra content: Gazillion challenge, Battle arena, and post game content, also secret battle arena with better opponents and the strongest boss which is usually Madame Curie (I don’t know who’s the boss for this game, haven’t arrived there yet).

I have so many Kemco Games to catch up on xD

• This reply was modified 49 years ago by .
    5 users thanked author for this post.
    Uninvented
    Participant

@abdusharif

Can’t thank you enough for that info!  Just by your description, I see the elements of the Asdivine series and Fernz Gate.  All my favorite Kemco stuff!  I guess that means if this game was $20, I’d have to get it.  I’m keeping my fingers crossed that it’s all what I’m hoping.  I suppose even if it’s not, I may still enjoy it and find it worth the little investment.

Thank you a bunch for taking the plunge and giving us the great info about the game.

Laura

Nemomon
    Participant

I feel sorry for Maidame Curie… When you thought that only Jolie Curie is a crazy person, you get to see Lucy Curie… I wonder if any of her sisters are normal xD.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Abdu Sharif
    Participant

I recommend actually trying the trial version before buying the game the battle system is a bit different than the other games:

Spoiler:

For example to use skills you need to consume Ion cells, and for every character has only 4 cells (the 4 cells get filled every turn and with potions if needed), and skills require one Ion cell and some require 2 or more, this way the game is more fun and challenging but not everyone would like this and it might be a little bit difficult at the start.

• And there’s a new battle feature armament drive which increases the damage dealt for 3 turns but only can be used once every battle and uses one Ion cell (this makes the battles more fun).
    • The fairies aid you in battle but you need shards (there’s 3 star shards and they’re good) so they could support your character better.

I have so many Kemco Games to catch up on xD

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Uninvented
    Participant

We have a Lucy in the Curie family tree now??  Haha.  I like it! The more Curies, the better.

Laura

Uninvented
    Participant

Oh, I hope some of you guys will write a review for the game when you’re done playing and have the time to write one. I’d be so interested in what you guys have to say about Seek Hearts and how you rate aspects of the game.

Laura

Luther
    Participant

Hm… I don’t need to think for normal difficult playing just auto and make them go all out in tactics. But for hard or expert I don’t except my lvl is above average.

No Mana system and can’t spam the skill in early make this more challenging when u do arena or secret arena.

I’m still early in game and this do a lot farming for level up ur skill u need to use skill more and more. Default skill at 0 use got 50% rebound time before char can move again so every 10 times use decrease 5% rebound.

Note : when I’m seeing the help feature it’s said every 3 counters a random battle grand u 10 quartz so right now we only get 1. I’m assuming when we defeat the super strong bosses in expert mode they will give us a medal for that like wizard of brandel and alvastia chronicle.

CoarseDragon
    Participant

Don’t be confused by the “Ion” term, it is the same as a skill point so one (or more) Ion/skill point(s) equals one skill or spell usage.

Be sure to tickle the Faries until the leave the sock.

Great EXP early in Colussus Shoe. Summon Crystals for ~300 EXP and early upgrade for Izen’s stat point.

There are 8 places to use treasure keys. They say this early so a reminder only.

Edit: Colussus Shoe is the first area.

Luther
    Participant

guide to lvl up fast to 100++

At lvl 20+ go to cemetery change difficult to easy if u want to win the battle.

Location of Stella cemetery

Screenshot_2018-12-21-17-07-11-460_kemco.execreate.seekpremium

Grinding to lvl 35 and change diff to hard or expert if u want.. still grind until lvl 45 or above. Follow story until u find ship go to my party location in above picture u can see my char headed and the ship from the picture above.

Note :  change to easy if u want to survive and equip Fuji shard one or more if have.. this luck battle to win so if u lose just keep trying. First u must encounter only one or two enemy. If u encounter full party mob then u are doomed. This land is lvl 150 mob. Need luck and Passion still not recommend this fight… If u find it’s hard then don’t do it. There still a metal island in middle of map but give 40k exp lucky u kill hi metal fish more exp.

Below is exp u get from lvl 150 area in easy mode. If u can kill hi metal fish here it’s will give u 400k. I’m not using any exp or money double gem.

Screenshot_2018-12-21-17-08-07-289_kemco.execreate.seekpremium

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 478 Forums: 119 Topics: 1,374 Replies: 9,117