Forums Kemco Games Kemco Chat What are you hoping for in 2019?

This topic contains 16 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  MSG Commander 4 weeks ago.

Pancho
    Participant

Any hit-point game, and I’ve always been interested in asunaro princess and princess feather by exe create. ~Pancho!

Everyones favorite lil' beaked mushroom ~Pancho!

Travelman31
    Participant

Always been hopeful for Shining Mars and Ancient Phantasma.

Recently beaten since April 1: Sephirothic Stories (android, kemco), Soulblazer (snes, arpg), Seek hearts (android, kemco), Super Metroid (snes), Legend of Tetrarchs (android, kemco), Castlevania 4 (snes), Actraiser (snes), Demons Crest (snes, platformer), Holy Umbrella (snes, platformer), Arcana (snes rpg)
    (Updated May 6)

Kemco games I still need to beat: (2) Dragon Lapis, Dimension Cross

sigfried
    Participant

hoping for alphadia 3 to 5, asdivine saga (remake), lost dragons (remake) and of course ancient phantasma and shining mars. in 2019, there will be Frane (but episode 1 & 2 could be remade also, it would be great) and i hope the translation of asdivine kamura, ambition record and monochrome order.

Android is unique

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

hoping for alphadia 3 to 5, asdivine saga (remake), lost dragons (remake) and of course ancient phantasma and shining mars. in 2019, there will be Frane (but episode 1 & 2 could be remade also, it would be great) and i hope the translation of asdivine kamura, ambition record and monochrome order.

Alphadia 3 to 5 would be awesome.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

As much as I agree with your sentiment, Alphadia 3-5 wont happen as the game would need to be reworked and monetized for IAP. Plus with the advances in the android OS, Exe-Create would have to rebuild the game from scratch in order to ensure that it works on android. The same can be said for Shining mars and Phantasma since magitec would need to rework the game.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

Jesusalva
    Participant

Well, lately several game of theirs have a warning on the playstore description that it may not be compatible with some newer devices >.>

Jesusalva / Jesusaves

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Well, lately several game of theirs have a warning on the playstore description that it may not be compatible with some newer devices >.>

I’ll be disappointed if their older games stop working, since those are the best ones IMO. 😥

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Viewing 7 posts - 11 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 506 Forums: 122 Topics: 1,408 Replies: 9,222