Forums Kemco Games Kemco Chat What are you hoping for in 2019?

This topic contains 18 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Dekar 2 weeks ago.

Pancho
    Participant

Any hit-point game, and I’ve always been interested in asunaro princess and princess feather by exe create. ~Pancho!

Everyones favorite lil' beaked mushroom ~Pancho!

Travelman31
    Participant

Always been hopeful for Shining Mars and Ancient Phantasma.

Recently beaten since April 1: Sephirothic Stories (android, kemco), Soulblazer (snes, arpg), Seek hearts (android, kemco), Super Metroid (snes), Legend of Tetrarchs (android, kemco), Castlevania 4 (snes), Actraiser (snes), Demons Crest (snes, platformer), Holy Umbrella (snes, platformer), Arcana (snes rpg)
    (Updated May 6)

Kemco games I still need to beat: (2) Dragon Lapis, Dimension Cross

sigfried
    Participant

hoping for alphadia 3 to 5, asdivine saga (remake), lost dragons (remake) and of course ancient phantasma and shining mars. in 2019, there will be Frane (but episode 1 & 2 could be remade also, it would be great) and i hope the translation of asdivine kamura, ambition record and monochrome order.

Android is unique

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

hoping for alphadia 3 to 5, asdivine saga (remake), lost dragons (remake) and of course ancient phantasma and shining mars. in 2019, there will be Frane (but episode 1 & 2 could be remade also, it would be great) and i hope the translation of asdivine kamura, ambition record and monochrome order.

Alphadia 3 to 5 would be awesome.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

As much as I agree with your sentiment, Alphadia 3-5 wont happen as the game would need to be reworked and monetized for IAP. Plus with the advances in the android OS, Exe-Create would have to rebuild the game from scratch in order to ensure that it works on android. The same can be said for Shining mars and Phantasma since magitec would need to rework the game.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

Jesusalva
    Participant

Well, lately several game of theirs have a warning on the playstore description that it may not be compatible with some newer devices >.>

Jesusalva / Jesusaves

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Well, lately several game of theirs have a warning on the playstore description that it may not be compatible with some newer devices >.>

I’ll be disappointed if their older games stop working, since those are the best ones IMO. 😥

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

sigfried
    Participant

asdivine saga, lost dragons, warlord revival, alphadia 1, alphadia 2 and Hermit Savior are really old and work great on modern devices.

on exe create side, only the cloud save of alphadia genesis 1&2 was abandonned.

you need android 6 to finish across age 1&2. fact is that they are no more supported and on modern device they are too much slow to be finished (across age 2 runs fine until the last dungeon where it runs at 1 fps as across age 1 making both of them unfinishable under android 8).

ancient phantasma and shining mars works great on current device. i played them in japanese. you need to find a way to the japanese google store. there is nothing to remake, the big problem is the translation. the problem is that world wide software and magitec seems dead.

hit point was supporting Elio from 2016 to 2018. i finished the game last year and i was surprised to received new online quests each time i went online. the cloud save works great on Elio and Hadjane. seems now they are back in regular rpg.

soul of deva, band of monster, seven sacred beasts, justice chronicles and some other has warning about the incompatibility with android 8 (as for some other games, not only kemco). fortunately they run fine, i was able to finish them, well, band of monster i still need to finish the last dungeon but it works.

up to know Kemco did great by maintaining their games but as they are ported elsewhere and also considering frane is a remake of a game of 2012, maybe all of them will disappear to be revamped and be back in 5 to 10 years as mystic chronicles which stayed in japanese for android.

Android is unique

• This reply was modified 2 weeks ago by  sigfried.
    2 users thanked author for this post.
    Dekar
    Participant

Switch versions for Monochrome Order, Alphadia Genesis 2 and Dimension Cross.

Viewing 9 posts - 11 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 567 Forums: 124 Topics: 1,473 Replies: 9,544