Forums Kemco Games Kemco Chat What are you hoping for in 2019?

This topic contains 27 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  Victar 9 months ago.

Victar
    Participant

I’d like to see more RPG ports to the PS4/Switch, especially highly recommended games like Chrome Wolf. I can’t stand mobile game controls.

Favorite RPG of all time: Journey to Kreisia (by Exe-Create)

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Dekar
    Participant

Wizards of Brandel and Seek Hearts recently published in consoles.

Monster Viator It will be published in early 2020.

Best of Kemco: Legend of the Tetrarchs and Monochrome Order.

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

I hope that we get more games based on Legend of Tetrarchs and more games from other publishers besides EXE-Create although I’m happy with their games. I also hope they stop trying to lock features behind paywalls.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Jesusalva
    Participant

I hope they stop giving priority to Steam… </3 I also hope they do a more realistic pricing.

Oh, I also hope they release less money grabbers and more decent games. They did release some great titles lately (Eg. Fernz Gate, Wizards of Brandel, Monochrome Order, Legends of Tetrarchs, etc.), but the money grabbers stain them.

I wish as well that they stop locking stuff behind Gacha mechanisms, specially when they don’t give free initial premium currency. If I wanted a gacha mechanism, I would play a gacha game. Wait, I already do, I even develop one as a hobby. And neither of those are Kemco’s games.

I would also like to see they improve their Terms of Service, I remember reading some unpleasant things on the last update.

I also hope to be less grumpy with Kemco. Sometimes I think I’m too harsh with them.

Wait, that’s what I hope for 2020 :p Sorry old topic, but now that Lemmy started, I think we’re not going to open a new one, so please survive one year more…

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Dekar
    Participant

Alphadia 1&2 remakes in 2020, please !!!

More Alphadia and less Asdivine.

Best of Kemco: Legend of the Tetrarchs and Monochrome Order.

• This reply was modified 9 months ago by  Dekar.
    3 users thanked author for this post.
    LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

How about we go further and go for Alphadia 3-5? Just give Zack, Izayoi, Harvey, and Shiki a break and let the Alphadia crew deal with saving the world.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

3 users thanked author for this post.
    Azyleo

I hope that we get more games based on Legend of Tetrarchs and more games from other publishers besides EXE-Create although I’m happy with their games. I also hope they stop trying to lock features behind paywalls.

Basically what Lemmy said, minus the ones with strikes.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Victar
    Participant

I noticed that Sephirothic Stories on the PS4 locks a feature behind a paywall. (“Do you want a menu option to turn off regular encounters? In-game purchase, please.”) I really hope that sort of thing doesn’t escalate any further than it already has.

Favorite RPG of all time: Journey to Kreisia (by Exe-Create)

Viewing 8 posts - 21 through 28 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 780 Forums: 130 Topics: 1,772 Replies: 11,514