Forums Kemco Games Kemco Chat Asdivine Kamura Pre-registration

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  LemmyTheLenny 4 months ago.

3beez
    Participant

Here’s a link to it on Google Play: Asdivine Kamura

Edit: Just noticed it has a “mature” rating instead of “teen.” Is this a first?

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    • This topic was modified 1 year ago by  3beez.
    Jesusalva
    Participant

Here it says: Contains ads. Contais digital purchases. Eligible for Family Library. Rated 14+ for Violence, Sexual Content, Inappropriate Language.

Contains ads… So… Will there be a freemium, I wonder? Their recent games were not exactly worth the amount of money they were asking for 😐

I thought in purchasing another US$ 10 in Google Play but decided against it (as in: There are stuff with better cost-benefit elsewhere). But then, I do have less and less time to play mobile games… … …

3beez
    Participant

Ha! I guess we here in the US are sensitive to bad words, but not sex or violence. It only says: “Mature 17+ because of strong language.” 🙄

And I agree about the cost of the last few games. Totally overpriced. I was happy with $4.99, and could have understood a 1 or 2 dollar increase, but $8.99 is too much for what amounts to the same old game with not much new but slightly different sprites.

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    LitanyLegendlight
    Participant

This is why I hate the rating system. Not EVERY teenager or kid isn’t allowed to watch stuff with rude words, violence, etc. (Even though some of my classmates have a very strong attraction to it…)
    And then your parents see the “Mature” rating and be like, “You’re not touching this until you’re 35”

Last thing, so I take it that Asdivine Kamura costs money? There better be a free version or I’m out.

“Please remember: Things are not what they seem.” -Haruki Murakami, 1Q84
    "Anything can be a sword if you polish it enough." -Shiota Nagisa, Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (dub)
    "You ask them to speak/ When they tried to speak/ You judge them" -Mafumafu, Berserk

Jesusalva
    Participant

This is why I hate the rating system. Not EVERY teenager or kid isn’t allowed to watch stuff with rude words, violence, etc. (Even though some of my classmates have a very strong attraction to it…)
    And then your parents see the “Mature” rating and be like, “You’re not touching this until you’re 35”

Last thing, so I take it that Asdivine Kamura costs money? There better be a free version or I’m out.

A free version? Doesn’t seems to be the case:

Play store

iirc Asdivine Hearts 1 also don’t have a free version as well.

As for mature rating… 17 years version is fine, actually, almost every game/movie/etc. with “Parental Guidance is Advised” is fine (as long as you exercite discretion). This is exactly what “PG” means, actually.

The ones without PG (I think the keycodes in US are “R” and/or “X”? No idea, in Brazil is a black box with “18” on it) however, you should avoid as much as possible. Even if you have the age, you’re still better off avoiding.

Why you should avoid?

The main reason is simple: If you already hit the last group (18/R/X/etc.) for something, and you can’t lower to the group before that, then you might as well go farther. So you usually find a striking difference between these two groups.

Graphical violence for example: One group lower, it is not something you’ll want to see/play twice in the same day.

Got to the last rating? Then instead of “something more”, it probably will be a bloodbath. “Oh wait, if it is at the final rating for blood, why limit to blood? We can add gore as well”. So even if you have the “legal age”, you probably will do better on your life avoiding it entirely. (My personal opinion)

Anyway. Kemco typically publishes games at target audiences from 10+ to 13+, and this time they did a 14+ (and by US code it jumped straight to 17+, but it is unjustified imho). So you’re safe from time begin.

You’re in their target audience, and the chances of they actually doing a game which part of their target audience can’t play is quite slim.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    LitanyLegendlight
    Participant

No free version? DARN IT…

No free Asdivine Hearts either? Seriously?

So I only get the ones in the middle of the chronology. Well that’s just great.

“Please remember: Things are not what they seem.” -Haruki Murakami, 1Q84
    "Anything can be a sword if you polish it enough." -Shiota Nagisa, Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (dub)
    "You ask them to speak/ When they tried to speak/ You judge them" -Mafumafu, Berserk

Jesusalva
    Participant

Still, plot wise it’s better to start from the start than from the middle.

Reminds me of me and my friend and our birthday presents. When I had a birthday, he gave me a book, but only a second tome (“you will know how it ended, but not how it started”). When hisbirthday did come along, I gave him a middle book from a trilogy (“you won’t know how it started or ended, but what happened in the middle”). Kinda similar situation’s here ;).

Conclusion: Kemco is @nemomon 😮

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

As i said before, You can find the APK and download the app for free but you assume the risks for doing so. Kemco has gotten smart by making sure that you have to download the rest of the app through a Digital Rights Managment (DRM) system that will only let you download if your app is legit. If you have a PC, you can find Hearts on Steam or go to pirate bay and get it yourself. Again, your choice.

And the rating system exists so that publishers don’t get sued by insane parents and if you parents are policing you, then they’re horribly out of touch. Teens will do what they want to do and come up with new ways to defy their parents.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

Jesusalva
    Participant

As i said before, You can find the APK and download the app for free but you assume the risks for doing so. Kemco has gotten smart by making sure that you have to download the rest of the app through a Digital Rights Managment (DRM) system that will only let you download if your app is legit. If you have a PC, you can find Hearts on Steam or go to pirate bay and get it yourself. Again, your choice.

And the rating system exists so that publishers don’t get sued by insane parents and if you parents are policing you, then they’re horribly out of touch. Teens will do what they want to do and come up with new ways to defy their parents.

(Personally, if you are going to download an illegal app, download computer-version. Because on computer you can make it run without internet permission, and it is easy to recover a computer affected by viruses than a cellphone. Oh right, did I say most of illegal apps usually come with evil computer viruses?)

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

Thanks for adding to that hence why I always say to download at your own risk.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 757 Forums: 129 Topics: 1,723 Replies: 11,317