Forums Kemco Games Kemco Chat Ambition Record (Android) pre-registration

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  LemmyTheLenny 4 days ago.

3beez
    Participant

Ambition Record Google Play

Press Release

RPG Ambition Record for Android™: Pre-registration is available today!

Ambition Record for iPhone/AndroidSeptember 10, 2019 – KEMCO proudly announces that Ambition Record is available for pre-registration on the Google Play Store™ today. Pre-register right now in order not to miss out this fantastic release!

Story

The count who rules the northern part of the kingdom has used forbidden, secret arts, and raised the flag of rebellion against his king.

Rafael takes up his sword on the orders of the king, to suppress the revolt. But then, the chancellor, who should be at the core of the king’s court, starts to act in an incomprehensible way. Beliefs and ambition clash fiercely in the unexpected twists and turns of battle!

Screenshots

<footer>

</footer>

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    • This topic was modified 6 days ago by  3beez.
    2 users thanked author for this post.
    Jesusalva
    Participant

Thanks. I’m not interested in yet another EXE-Create game of questionable quality and I’m currently waiting for Monochrome Order, though.

Although we do know Kemco doesn’t releases two games in same month, so I guess I should look again for MO on Christmas ^^

Thanks for keeping us updated :>

Jesusalva / Jesusaves

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

Well, that sucks. I was looking forward to monochrome order too.

Time to set this game on easy and play through Asdivine 3D

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

1oldtymer
    Participant

I’m hoping that Hit-Point’s “Mysterious Weir”  (I’ve seen a few different translations), which Kemco is releasing on Android in Japan, makes it here.

Older, but not wiser

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

They usually do. They take a while but the games we see get released in JP make their way in 6-8 months.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 565 Forums: 124 Topics: 1,470 Replies: 9,521