Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Ambition Record Ambition Record (Android) pre-registration

This topic contains 14 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  LemmyTheLenny 1 month ago.

3beez
    Participant

Ambition Record Google Play

Press Release

RPG Ambition Record for Android™: Pre-registration is available today!

Ambition Record for iPhone/AndroidSeptember 10, 2019 – KEMCO proudly announces that Ambition Record is available for pre-registration on the Google Play Store™ today. Pre-register right now in order not to miss out this fantastic release!

Story

The count who rules the northern part of the kingdom has used forbidden, secret arts, and raised the flag of rebellion against his king.

Rafael takes up his sword on the orders of the king, to suppress the revolt. But then, the chancellor, who should be at the core of the king’s court, starts to act in an incomprehensible way. Beliefs and ambition clash fiercely in the unexpected twists and turns of battle!

Screenshots

<footer>

</footer>

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    3 users thanked author for this post.
    Jesusalva
    Participant

Thanks. I’m not interested in yet another EXE-Create game of questionable quality and I’m currently waiting for Monochrome Order, though.

Although we do know Kemco doesn’t releases two games in same month, so I guess I should look again for MO on Christmas ^^

Thanks for keeping us updated :>

Jesusalva / Jesusaves

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

Well, that sucks. I was looking forward to monochrome order too.

Time to set this game on easy and play through Asdivine 3D

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

1oldtymer
    Participant

I’m hoping that Hit-Point’s “Mysterious Weir”  (I’ve seen a few different translations), which Kemco is releasing on Android in Japan, makes it here.

Older, but not wiser

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

They usually do. They take a while but the games we see get released in JP make their way in 6-8 months.

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

Ambition record is out now for 9 bucks. Woot.

The desc sounds like its taking ideas from FFV’s job system which inspired Dark Gate.

Luther
    Participant

Something good here is u can farm 1 ARP per 1 battle, not like others 3 or 10 battles.

U can upgrade ur armor now and armor can get 2 slot for alternate power up ur choice. Weapon only got 2 now cause u can set slot in armor.

Very easy to power up ur weapon and armor. every weapon have magic power which u can upgrade phy and magic together.

I found 1 bug which if u had no enough space for ur equipment and u claim reward contain that’s will result ur prize vanish or gone for good.

Minus here weapon and armor can be upgraded to + 99 no more.

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by  Luther.
    MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Moved to Ambition Record forum. 😎

(Someone let us know if it’s worth $8.99… I’ve passed on the last few games…)

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

@msg-commander

If you’re looking for a JRPG on droid, Kemco is one of the few that makes full offline mobile RPGS. Everywhere else is the crappy mobile gacha lootbox games. So one way or another, you’re forced into this.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Oh, I know; I’m just suffering from too much Exe Create at the moment. 😆

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 605 Forums: 126 Topics: 1,513 Replies: 10,110