Forums Kemco Games Kemco Chat What are you hoping for in 2020?

This topic contains 19 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  LitanyLegendlight 3 days ago.

Victar
    Participant

It’s a new year/new decade! What are you hoping Kemco will deliver in 2020?

I worry that the ephemeral nature of digital-only games could render some of their back catalog impossible or nearly-impossible to obtain. So, I’m hoping for more physical copies/collections of Kemco games (not just “Limited Run” physical copies), especially in the West.

I’m also hoping for more ports of Kemco’s back catalog to current video game consoles (Switch, PS4, Vita, Xbox Series X). Their new releases have a good chance of coming to these systems, but I don’t want their older releases to vanish. Some Kemco games are only available on either mobile or 3DS/PSP eshops, and the 3DS/PSP eshops might not be long for this world.

Favorite Exe-Create Games: Journey to Kreisia; Revenant Saga
    Favorite Hit-Point Game: Justice Chronicles

Jesusalva
    Participant

It’s a new year/new decade! What are you hoping Kemco will deliver in 2020?

*Cough Cough* The new decade only begins on 2021, because the calendar starts on year 1, and not 0 *cough cough*

Some people (including myself) wrote on the 2019’s post (see This post and after).

I have not changed my hopes, sometimes I worry they’ve been seeing other game companies which sometimes does not even release in global; And as a result, they end up adding features (eg. gacha) which are annoying at least.

I also sincerely hope they do not start going on the MMO route -.- It was some time since Elio and Astral Frontier, but they do seem to have been running tests on whenever they can make a MMO or not.

MMOs are not so satisfying. Other than those “hope not”, not expecting any game in particular from Kemco this year. Gotta quite a few to finish first.

Stops rambling and goes have lunch

Dekar
    Participant
    • Moster Viator in Switch. It’s an must buy.
    • Dimension Cross and Miden Tower for consoles, please !!!
    • Seek Hearts Switch version purchased.
    • Revenge of Justice looks good.  I wait for west release.
    • Alphadia 2&3 remasters for mobile and consoles. No more Asdivine for a while … and more Alphadia.
    • Legend of the Tetrarchs 2 would be a pleasant surprise from Hitpoint.

Best of Kemco: Legend of the Tetrarchs and Monochrome Order.

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

I would also like to see a game that picks up the leveling system from the SaGa games where you level up by leveling up your weapon skills like destiny fantasia. That game is why I dropped money to access Crag and Spirit’s bonus scenarios.

I’d also like to see an game where you have to spend money to level up like Dark Souls done by Exe-Create.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

Nemomon
    Participant

Asdivine SaGa + one new more Asdivine game and then Asdivine Collection.

But, while I know it’s impossible for Kemco to do, I would really love to see Alphadia games being remastered.

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

I wouldn’t be opposed to that. It’d be cool to see the deity visit Asdivine during a time of peace where he goes to villages and lives among the people. The deity travels the world solving the little unique problems each village has and goes through their crazy scenarios. You;d also be given a series of choices on how you want to resolve the conflict while choosing your own human companions to take with you.  None of this nonsense about Asdvine being on the brink of destruction, just have the deity know himself better and become a better God.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

Dekar
    Participant

Kemco must buy Echoes of Aetheria license and publish this in mobile and consoles:

Best of Kemco: Legend of the Tetrarchs and Monochrome Order.

Nemomon
    Participant

I’m afraid chances are very slim 😉 😛

Izashiki
    Participant

Yep.one more asdivine and…oh!an asdivine game that including all character in asdivine,such as izayoi,harvey,felix,nadia,zack,stella,shiki.that will be wonderful amazing rpg game in the world!

Notice me please:(

LitanyLegendlight
    Participant

Asdivine series. Duh! And I want one particularly like Menace. I’ve only done Menace and have watched a whole bunch of Dios walkthroughs, but I like Menace better 😀

Somehow related to 2020: Anyone else being quarantined?

=^..^=

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 663 Forums: 128 Topics: 1,594 Replies: 10,615