Forums Kemco Games Kemco Chat What are you hoping for in 2020?

This topic contains 19 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  LitanyLegendlight 4 months ago.

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

We all are in Quarantine now and there’s Asdivine Saga coming out in the fall of 2020 if the Coronavirus does not affect Kemco’s operations.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

LitanyLegendlight
    Participant

MORE ASDIVINE?!?!?!

YESSSSSSSSS!!!!

And no, not all of us are quarantined bc some idiots still think it’s not a problem and disregard quarantine orders.

“Please remember: Things are not what they seem.” -Haruki Murakami, 1Q84
    "Anything can be a sword if you polish it enough." -Shiota Nagisa, Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (dub)
    "You ask them to speak/ When they tried to speak/ You judge them" -Mafumafu, Berserk

Izashiki
    Participant

And that idiot will spread the virus everywhere😡

Notice me please:(

Mastertrek

You should realize that some people still have to work or get to it so all quarantined people can have something to eat, use etc.. Unless you prepare for Armageddon/Zombie Outbreak or something like that there’s no way everyone has food for a month or more.

Welcome 😇

LitanyLegendlight
    Participant

-content deleted by LitanyLegendlight-

reason: wrong topic

"Anything can be a sword if you polish it enough." -Shiota Nagisa, Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (dub)
    "You ask them to speak/ When they tried to speak/ You judge them" -Mafumafu, Berserk

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

Litany, this is getting off topic. We’ve heard enough about the coronavirus.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Mastertrek

Yeah, it’s a bad topic for this..

I don’t have anything special to look for from KEMCO as currently I’m playing more games on console than Android. (I guess playing Dragon’s Blade turned me away from it and although I really like it, spending 150+ hours of grind to get into the spot where you need even more of it turned me away; I still have the game and tried getting back but to no avail thanks to it). I may check out some games I was interested in but I’m unsure if they’re going to work well.

Welcome 😇

LitanyLegendlight
    Participant

:flinch: Sorry! I do that a lot…

150+ hours of grind?! How the heck do you have that much patience?!?!

Mastertrek

:flinch: Sorry! I do that a lot…

150+ hours of grind?! How the heck do you have that much patience?!?!

I don’t know but I guess the game had something to keep me grind for (maximum level is 120 and I liked the Challenge but the game became too annoying as you have to get equipment pieces and Essences to make weapons instead of finding them in Chests. That was insane when enemies you need equipment from are really difficult and can destroy the team as easily as you can. 

But, again, we’re going off-topic..

Welcome 😇

LitanyLegendlight
    Participant

:sigh: Last try.

What else I want in 2020 even though it’s already 2020:

Sheet music for game soundtracks (if that’s even a thing.)

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 759 Forums: 129 Topics: 1,733 Replies: 11,351