Forums Kemco Games Kemco Chat What is the right derection in moon room @summon mate.

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Papachie 1 month ago.

Papachie
    Participant

Please help me to pass though the maze @moon room. I don’t get it please help. Thank you for the reply. Stay Safe Everyone God Bless

Hi Everyone Nice To Meet You. No Game. No Life. That's My Motto.

• This topic was modified 1 month ago by  Papachie.
    1oldtymer
    Participant

Secret of Moon Room (found in Island House): North, West, South, West, North, East, North

Older, but not wiser

Papachie
    Participant

1oltymer this may problem i can’t not pass to moon room. To go star moon. The clue is here. I get the items i try the derection Nothing happen. Its always pointing in the middle.

1oldtymer
    Participant

I’m a little confused by your question and the screenshot.  It looks like you are in the Sun Labyrinth (from your screenshot 624_072117) above, not the Moon Room, but it has quite some time since I played and I might not remember correctly.  The navigation directions are for when you are in the Moon Room.  But to get there you must pass through the Sun Room (and seen the coffins in the basement, I think), as well as opening that sealed treasure.  If you haven’t done that, then that is the problem.  You can see the solution to the Sun Room in a post in the forum within a spoiler.   If you are truly in the moon room, you can reset your starting point by just exiting the room and coming back in.  Then the navigation directions should work.

Older, but not wiser

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Papachie
    Participant

Sir 10ldtymer I reset it all over and did not get to moon room always like that sir. I try and try to get there always in the middle. Sir its always like that but the quest is correct sir. Is like that sir try and try again to get there hmmmmm.

1oldtymer
    Participant

I just tested the directions, and they are correct.  You appear to be in the sun labyrinth, not the moon room.  If you follow the posted solution for the sun labyrinth, that is touching each skull just once and then touching the treasure, a stairway opens up that takes you to the moon room.  Once in the moon room, just follow the exits in the order  North, West, South, West, North, East, North.  That means the first time in the moon room you go out the North (up) exit.  Next, you take the West exit (left), etc.  When you finish the 7 exits, you will be in the Star Room.

Older, but not wiser

1oldtymer
    Participant

Here is a video showing going from Sun Labyrinth to Moon Room to Star Room.

Older, but not wiser

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  1oldtymer.
    Papachie
    Participant

Thank you Sir Stay Safe God Bless.

Papachie
    Participant

Haha The Big Treasure Is Here. Sir 1oldtymer. I did not notice this. But wait i actually. I Search all The Secret But This One. I.D.K Haha puzzle2x Again. Can i Know Sir 1oldtymer. What is in the box. Meow =^.^= Thank You. Bay the way. I have play the app game Dragon Blade. It’s Like FF. GG Dev Outrageous. Awesomeness wonderful. And Most Of All Magnificent. Well Done Bravo. Thank You Again Sir 1oldtymer God Bless Us All. Have A Nice Day To All Of You. ☺ 👌

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 759 Forums: 129 Topics: 1,733 Replies: 11,351