Forums Kemco Games Kemco Chat KEMCO Family Tree?

This topic contains 13 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Victar 1 month ago.

Jesusalva
    Participant

Just to leave my participation, before I forget!!

From World Wide Software:

Fortuna Magus -> Silver Nornir

Symphony of Eternity -> Symphony of Origin

Legends of Ixtona and Tears Revolude share a few elements in common, but are distinct even in genre.

I also can’t see any relation between Magitec‘s games, but then, haven’t played them a lot.

That’s why I’m not making diagrams for these companies. Rideon and Chocoarts with Kemco still only have 1 (one) released game according to @msg-commander and @mpg-annihilator ‘s Kemco Games Index and to Google Play Store. (Some newer games are missing on the index, like Ruinverse, be warned)

Also, keep in mind that as @andreas pointed out, Marenian Tavern Story is the sucessor of Adventure Bar Story, but the later was not released with KEMCO, so I did not consider it! I hope this helps you in what you wanted, @xatres , but keep in mind it is still highly subjective.

Findme
    Participant

Thanks a lot @jesusalva😄 Now I can make a new playlist by cross checking your diagram with Kemco Games Index here. The years was particularly helpful.

Even if they only have 1-2 games, can you please put the rest of the developers? A single diagram will do fine for them.

Also, Play Store has Ruinverse but it’s not on Kemco Games Index? But why?! Is there any other game missing from the Index?

Jesusalva
    Participant

Thanks a lot @jesusalva😄 Now I can make a new playlist by cross checking your diagram with Kemco Games Index here. The years was particularly helpful.

Even if they only have 1-2 games, can you please put the rest of the developers? A single diagram will do fine for them.

Also, Play Store has Ruinverse but it’s not on Kemco Games Index? But why?! Is there any other game missing from the Index?

Well, mostly because MSG Commander and his crystals are slow in updating the forum sections and game index. It only affects a few of the most recent titles. If I remember correctly and also as a reference for @msg-commander they are:

• Liege Dragon
    • Ruinverse
    • Escape from Castle Orochi (not a RPG, walkthrough available on RPG Insanity)

As for the other request

They are quite a lot, but most of them aren’t really related to others…

…Or I just don’t know how to relate them…

PS. Rounded border means it is not a RPG

Kemco-Tree-Others

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Victar
    Participant

This is just gut instinct from having played both games, but I feel like Journey to Kreisia (2013 I believe) would fit in the Exe-Create tree immediately after Infinite Dumanis (2012).

Favorite RPG of all time: Journey to Kreisia (by Exe-Create)

Viewing 4 posts - 11 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 759 Forums: 129 Topics: 1,735 Replies: 11,353