Forums Kemco Games Kemco Chat Who else doesn't like the 3D games?

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  MPG Annihilator 5 days ago.

Yuran
    Participant

I finished Sephirothic Stories and currently playing Ambition Record and I really can’t get into them I don’t know why. Is it because I’m used to the 2D? What are you guys opinions on them?

Top 3 Kemco games(constantly changing)

1. Asdivine Kamura
    2. Wizards of Brandel
    3. Fairy Elements

Jesusalva
    Participant

The best 3D game from them might be… Glorious Savior, or perhaps one in the Revenant series.

I can’t say much about Ambition Record, but I know Sephirothic Stories is (in)famous around here for not being high quality compared to others.

PS. My favorite 3D game from Kemco is Tears Revolude*, which is also cheap because it is a short game. But I love it. But then, it might be too much of a change compared to Exe-Create’s 3Ds >.>

* It won the dispute to personal #5 against really solid names: Monochrome Order, Fernz Gate and Wizards of Brandel. I really loved it. But it was a close match!

Yuran
    Participant

The best 3D game from them might be… Glorious Savior, or perhaps one in the Revenant series.

I can’t say much about Ambition Record, but I know Sephirothic Stories is (in)famous around here for not being high quality compared to others.

PS. My favorite 3D game from Kemco is Tears Revolude*, which is also cheap because it is a short game. But I love it. But then, it might be too much of a change compared to Exe-Create’s 3Ds >.>

* It won the dispute to personal #5 against really solid names: Monochrome Order, Fernz Gate and Wizards of Brandel. I really loved it. But it was a close match!

yeah Sephirothic Stories is no doubt my least favorite Kemco game so far. I’m actully liking Ambition Record right now. Guess what I needed is to play it for a while

Top 3 Kemco games(constantly changing)

1. Asdivine Kamura
    2. Wizards of Brandel
    3. Fairy Elements

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

I don’t mind 3D games but i prefer it when my RPGs are in 2D because its easier to see treasure chests and map out places.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    MPG Annihilator
    Keymaster

Honestly, I can’t argue there with Lemmy.

All the games that I play for kemco are 2D. The 3D games I like aren’t from kemco, but those games are from Square, so they are expected to be good.

2D games also give a more nostalgic vibe than the 3D games, so that’s probably a factor, and making a game 3D makes the game focus more on aesthetics than gameplay and content, so that’s probably why.

Light and Darkness, Come forth and be one.
    No matter the battle, without hope, you are done.

Dekar
    Participant

The OST in Sephirotic Stories is Great.

And the Graphics and Style in Battles reminds me at Wild Arms in PSX.

My fourth favorite Kemco Game:

1. Legend of the Tetrarchs
    2. Monochrome Order
    3. Monster Viator
    4. Sephirotic Stories
    5. Revenant Saga / Alphadia Genesis

Best of Kemco: Legend of the Tetrarchs and Monochrome Order.

• This reply was modified 1 week ago by  Dekar.
    JRPGHero
    Participant

I think I like the 2-D graphics more too, but I don’t think I mind if

3-D graphics are just in-battle.

JRPGH

MPG Annihilator
    Keymaster

Honestly JRPG hero, if 3d graphics were only in battle, like in alphadia genesis, I wont argue personally, it means the battles look dope and everything else is still that nice 2d classic feel

Light and Darkness, Come forth and be one.
    No matter the battle, without hope, you are done.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 757 Forums: 129 Topics: 1,723 Replies: 11,317