Forums Kemco Games Hit Point Crystal Ortha Crystal Ortha Pre-Registration

This topic contains 25 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Dekar 6 days ago.

JRPGHero
    Participant

Some good news worth getting out of bed for:

https://www.kemco-games.com/global/pr/cror_a_pre.html

There is also an English language trailer https://youtu.be/ChgGOFQbglU

JRPGH

• This topic was modified 3 months ago by  JRPGHero. Reason: Found game trailer in English
    Nemomon
    Participant

The trailer was around since like 2 weeks now (though hidden), but yeah it’s quite interesting! Waiting for your opinions about the game! 😉

JRPGHero
    Participant

@nemomon The game looks just as fun and cute as Monster Viator and Legend of The Tetrarchs. I can’t wait to play it, especially since Hit Point grew on me as a developer this year.

JRPGH

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Dekar
    Participant

I’m waiting for Switch version in 2021 1Q.

Best of Kemco: Legend of the Tetrarchs and Monochrome Order.

JRPGHero
    Participant

Game is available in English now!

Wasn’t expecting it until early September so I was surprised to see the notification about it on the Play Store today.

Have only played an hour & a half of it so far, but I like it. Battle system is the same as Monster Viator & Legend of Tetrarchs.

The bike is a delight to see on the world map.

JRPGH

GauzeB
    Participant

Just a quick thought, subquests don’t appear until a decent way through the game. Hope this saves others some time of repeatedly going back and talking to everyone trying to find one like I did. Decent game so far, tho has one of the more annoying characters I’ve seen in awhile. Plays very similar to legend of the tetrarchs.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    JRPGHero
    Participant

@gauzeb About the annoying character, do you mean that cowboy? B/c I dont like em either

JRPGH

GauzeB
    Participant

Yeah he’s pretty awful, but it’s not as bad as the game goes on. Have you gotten to the volcano subquests area? Found the volcano I think but it won’t let me in.

1oldtymer
    Participant

I finished the normal game, and there is some sort of post-game using clear data, but I don’t think there is anything of interest in it.  Some of the last few battles are good in the sense that configuration and tactics are necessary to win, not just brute strength.  There are some nasty spots in one of the dungeons, not from monsters, but just terrain obstacles.

There is no way to determine if all subquests are found; I found and completed 8 in the normal game.

There is no difficulty setting.

And yes, the cowboy character, Tee,  is wuite unlikable, but he is very important in the tough battles.

[added from post-game play:

Thanks to @gauzeb, I learned of 2 very interesting battles present in the post game.  Also, there are 9 “hidden” areas available by airship, but they are just small landscapes with a treasure and perhaps a carmina.  They may be available in the normal game once you have the airship.  I will post a map in another topic.

Older, but not wiser

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by  1oldtymer. Reason: info about post-game battles
    2 users thanked author for this post.
    MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I’m extremely interested in this game but at $7.99 I have to be really picky about which games I buy anymore.

I read a review on Google Play where the person said there’s only auto-save; can anyone confirm if that’s true? (It sounds strange to me that you wouldn’t be able to have multiple save slots…)

My favorite games (outside of the Symphony games which we’ll probably never see another 😥 ) are Crystareino and Justice Chronicles, and one of the things I like about them is there’s more grinding and more difficulty involved than there is in newer games like Monster Viator. (Which is odd because I typically HATE grinding but in those two games I find it quite pleasant indeed…)

Where does this game fall on the Justice Chronicles/Monster Viator spectrum?

Also how long is it taking you guys to finish the game?

Thanks in advance. 🙂

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 26 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 821 Forums: 131 Topics: 1,806 Replies: 11,690