Forums Kemco Games Kemco Chat Worthy premium games to buy

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Jesusalva 2 months ago.

Cypherusuh
    Participant

Other than the obvious paid-only title, is there any games that felt much better with premium ver? Maybe due to premium items lessen annoying grind system, or annoying ads on fremium ver, etc.

-

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

I will list the best games that came from each developer as Kemco publishes games from many developers but Exe-Create and Hit-Point are their main development teams.

HitPoint: Legend of Tetrarchs or Justice Chronicles (that one has excessive grinding mind you)

Exe-Create: Fernz Gate or Asdivine Hearts

Magitec(Now defunct): Chrome Wolf, Blood of Calamity or Shelterra the Skyworld

World Wide Software (Defunct as well): Eclipse of Illusion, Tears Revolude, or Symphony of the Origin.

The reason i give you many different recommendations is that each RPG development team has their own style and how they like to make games. Have fun.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Cypherusuh
    Participant

Thanks for the reply, kinda sad that wizards of brandel doesn’t get in your list.

Anyway, my question was more of the state of fremium enjoyment when it’s added no ads + in-game premium bucks.

For example, I don’t think Premium Wizards of Brandel is THAT good despite the game itself is pretty good, because you could grind gems rather easily. It’s basically just skips 6 daily ads and gives a heads up on gems.

And I think Premium Machine Knight is good, because you need to grind a lot to unlock all characters skills, which can be lessened with double SP premium item. I think it’s similar case with Dragon Sinker, because there’s some job locked beyond pay wall (although in this case, it’s kinda sucks because you need to buy multiple times to max the job)

-

• This reply was modified 2 months ago by  Cypherusuh.
    Jesusalva
    Participant

I can only say to avoid Chronus Arc freemium at all costs. It is not that the premium version is good, it is just that the freemium is unbearable imo.

Other than that, I only bought Fairy Elements Ad Eliminator. Getting rid of the ads was neato, but nothing out of ordinary. Well, Fernz Gate I also bought the premium before the freemium went out, same for Miden Tower and… another game I forgot.

All other games with freemiums I played to completion the freemium version and do not regret it. (Google Play Store for Brazil.)

Oh, “Trial” was not counted here. eg. I bought the full Fortuna Magus game and don’t regret, while I regret having bought the full version of Crystareino… But then, I like (most of) WWS games and think Hitpoint more grindy than others (which is not a pro for a casual gamer like me).

Cypherusuh
    Participant

Yeah trial is pretty handy, but sometimes kinda misleading.

I liked Marenian tavern story trial, bought it, and turns out the whole game isnt that much RPG-ey, rather than its basically shop simulator with really long loading time on “material gathering” combat.

I would probably try and play it on PC and see if SSD fixed that big problem on that game

-

Jesusalva
    Participant

Yeah trial is pretty handy, but sometimes kinda misleading.

I liked Marenian tavern story trial, bought it, and turns out the whole game isnt that much RPG-ey, rather than its basically shop simulator with really long loading time on “material gathering” combat.

I would probably try and play it on PC and see if SSD fixed that big problem on that game

Last time I tried to play the PC version, I found out I was supposed to use the keyboard. Uninstalled and did not bothered checking if there were updates since then. (or a way to use mouse, for that matter).

Cypherusuh
    Participant

Ain’t that bad, then. You could always use xpadder if you wanna use controller.

Does the load time improved significantly? My phone needs ~3 seconds loading on everything basically, which ruins the pace of the game since the random encounter are really brutal on that game

-

Jesusalva
    Participant

I’m afraid I’m not qualified to respond to your question XD

My “poor” i3 (6006U) with the game running under Wine, plus the fact that I did not even got to the first battle before I gave up – Nay, I would not be qualified to give you an answer.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 791 Forums: 131 Topics: 1,793 Replies: 11,584