Forums Kemco Games Kemco Chat So I've just finished playing through Hit-Point's catalog

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  JRPGHero 1 month ago.

RychschaX
    Participant

As the title says, I’ve just finished playing through almost all of Hit-Point’s offerings.  Which dev should I focus on next?

I’m gonna miss Panchos, I think…

Nemomon
    Participant

Good luck with EXE-CREATE! 😉

Jesusalva
    Participant

*sobbing* I miss World Wide Software… :p

(But as Nemomon said, nowhere to run; Kemco is living mostly on Exe-Create and Hitpoint games…)

Nemomon
    Participant

I actually quite liked some WWS games like Symphony series, Link of Hearts or Fortuna Magus, so surely looking at their games is also a good way to go. Especially, cnsidering that they do not make games anymore, so their library is closed and finished now.

RychschaX
    Participant

I guess Exe-Create it is, then.  I started Fernz Gate yesterday; I’d had it installed for a while, I just wanted to finish playing through the one catalog before starting the next.

It’s a little embarrassing, but I never actually made the connection that panchos were bread monsters until I read their description in Band of Monsters, which was one of the last Hit-Point titles I played.  I always thought they were mushrooms…

2 users thanked author for this post.
    MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Panchos are the best. 😎

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

JRPGHero
    Participant

Have fun with Exe-Create! I plan to replay Fernz Gate sometime as it’s one my favorite games.

JRPGH

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 787 Forums: 131 Topics: 1,789 Replies: 11,571