How to Defeat the Dragon Botis

Written by 1oldtymer

Forums Kemco Games World Wide Software Knight of the Earthends How to Defeat the Dragon Botis

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  3beez 2 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

1oldtymer
    Participant

How to Defeat Botis (on Easy difficulty)
    This dragon is plenty tough, but he doesn’t unleash his most powerful attack until turn 10. He has 37500 HP on easy, and 75000 on Normal, and he fully heals himself every turn. The good news: you can beat him. The better news: you can repeatedly steal zeradonal ore without any serious consequences. In order to steal, set Yuinika’s style to “Thief” and steal, then click auto and let Botis kill you at turn 10. Big deal, the game doesn’t end, and you don’t even need to heal. Just go back and repeat as often as you like.
    To defeat him is another matter all together.

Challenge Botis
    Tactics on Normal
    Tactics on Hard

Older, but not wiser

• This topic was modified 47 years ago by .
    2 users thanked author for this post.

Azyleo

Nice Oldtymer! Keep up the good work!

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I especially liked this part:

In order to steal, set Yuinika’s style to “Thief” and steal, then click auto and let Botis kill you at turn 10. Big deal, the game doesn’t end, and you don’t even need to heal. Just go back and repeat as often as you like.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

1oldtymer
    Participant
    BOTIS DEFEATED!

In a earth-shaking upset, the infernal dragon Botis was defeated in a “Hard” match by 1oldtymer. How did it happen? “Well, after Botis had destroyed me several times, he started to laugh when I showed up in a wheelchair and iv’s in both arms. He just stood around as Reiya sharpened her Dragon Bane, Raud charged up, and Yuinika enhanced everybody’s weapons, cast Vicious Power, and then blasted Botis with Dragon Blaze.”

Botis issued a statement claiming that 1oldtymer had the team on performance enhancing drugs and that the decision should be overturned. He showed the drug enforcers a basket of empty bottles of “Magic Power Miracle Potion” that he claimed were used by 1oldtymer. When questioned by the authorities, 1oldtymer quoted a famous song, “When you lose your money, learn to lose.”

Older, but not wiser

• This reply was modified 47 years ago by .
    1 user thanked author for this post.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Awesome job! I love reading your posts… I think you could have had a career in sports broadcasting! 🙂

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

3beez
    Participant

BOTIS OBLITERATION!! Huzzah! Huzzah! Who da boss? Not Botis. Who da BOSS?

1OLDTYMER, 1 OLDTYMER, 1OLDTYMER!

He’s the king of whoop-um-tush!

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    2 users thanked author for this post.

3beez
    Participant

I must really suck. I cannot get the “hard” strategy to work. I farmed magic potions until I can’t farm any more…seriously…Yuinika’s magic power is maxed out at 999. Her magic attack strength with style as Dragon = 1401. She’s not hitting anywhere near 75,000. If I’m lucky, she hits in the mid to high 30,000s. I’ve been following the strategy to a tee. I’ve even tried equipping 2 Vakis Grojis accessories, but no joy. So, 1oldtymer, what could I be doing wrong? Yuinika is level 99 and in dragon her stats are:

HP: 3322
    MP: 388
    Strength: 652
    Magic Power: 999
    Life Strength: 639
    Spirit Strength: 675
    Physical Attack Strength: 838
    Magic Attack Strength: 1401
    Physical Protective Ability: 766
    Magic Protective Ability: 810
    Critical Rate: 100%
    Parry Rate: 8%
    Speed Adjustment: +6

Oh, and I have never been able to survive Botis’s ‘Disappear’ attack …the one he hits with when he finally hits. It completely annihilates my party, doing a minimum of 5-digit damage. Even if I buffed HP to 9999, it wouldn’t help.
    😭😭😭

3beez
    Participant

Finally. Thanks to 1oldtymer for all the help! I think it’s a craps shoot, though. I followed his PM advice and after Armor Breaker, used Charge on each of Raud’s turns leading up to Visulgia Pulse. Yuinika never did anywhere near 75000 damage, but Reiya took up the slack, hitting for about 7000 x 8 with skill Swiftness+Fighting Spirit+Almighty Slash. So…

Botis Be Bashed!

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.