Item Catalog Missing 2 Items…

Written by 3beez

Forums Kemco Games World Wide Software Knight of the Earthends Item Catalog Missing 2 Items…

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  MSG Commander 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

3beez
    Participant

So, my Item Catalog is missing 2 items, #168 & #170. I’m currently backtracking to double-check dungeons and towns, but any help would be greatly appreciated! Just knowing what the items are might help, and if you know where you found them, I’ll happy dance. 🙂

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    • This topic was modified 3 weeks ago by  3beez. Reason: typo

1oldtymer
    Participant

I’m wondering about Graileda Castle as a possible hiding place for the two missing items. During the replay, at some point you get locked out of the castle. So maybe the two missing items are in there and need to be obtained at just the right time? Do you recall anything about that?

Older, but not wiser

3beez
    Participant

I thought of that too. It’s possible I suppose. But I’m not sure I’m up to a 3rd playthrough even with Assassin’s Shoes. LOL I think I’m going to have live with those blank slots somehow. lol

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Eventually, I plan on doing a walkthrough for this game (although I’ll probably redo Alphadia first; I want to update the maps with treasure locations, and markers for which steps to take in what order…)

If/when I get to KotE, I’ll try to keep an eye out for those items.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

1oldtymer
    Participant

I don’t think this game needs a walkthrough. Except for the “bonus” portion, the game is completely linear, and the dungeons really are rather simple to navigate. Also, there are enough consumables to let you warp to inns, etc. There is even a useful (although you don’t need it) ability to set up a “portal” anywhere in a dungeon that creates a connection to the prior town visited, so you can get all the way to the boss of the dungeon, create a portal, and warp back to town. When ready, you warp right back to the boss.

Although the bonus isn’t exactly linear, it is just a collection of dungeons, all in one location. I think just a few tips and tables in the forum should be enough.

Older, but not wiser

3beez
    Participant

I agree that it doesn’t need a full walkthrough. The only times I wasn’t sure where to go next, I had “blah, blah, blah-ed” through the dialog. And then all I had to do was look at the world map and its convenient yellow box around the next location.

If you do want more info for the game, I’ve got the Item Catalog (except for the missing 2 items), a short list of notes/tips that include a couple of 1oldtymer’s (advice for getting a ship, and farming zeradonal ore, defeating the Dancing Blade/Shield enemies…okay…they are mostly his), culled from his forum posts (and properly attributed in my notes!). I’ve also got a list of the skills of each of the prototype-golems used at ‘The Road to the the Underworld.’ Oh, and a basic treasure list by location (possibly missing 2…if my missing items are in chests.)

So I got stuff to help.

1 user thanked author for this post.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

For sure, it doesn’t “need” a walkthrough, but it’s one of the games I really like, and writing walkthroughs is my happy place… 😁

My “creative outlet” if you will.

Anyway, we do have skill lists already, courtesy of 1oldtymer. If you have enough to write up some other pages, ‘twould definitely be appreciated.

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.