Forums Kemco Games Hit Point Legend of the Tetrarchs ABout post game after normal ending

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Hazel 2 weeks ago.

Luther
    Participant

This game have it, from normal story and credit it’s take 28 story list. So 29 till 35 is post game story, what about others? Relax they still have some.

Spoiler here

True ending bosses, of course.

New purple equipment, treasure, and charmia in some place example a chair when the firmament Kings sit, etc.

Like others game of hit points they always make white Pancho’s as a boss, so this too. Monster hunting.

Forest puzzle in top of ryo town can be solved now. And got new time spirit skill here. When u get there first move to West, then east to get 2 new op sword. After then back, move to east then north. U will see a sacred tree there.

Note : something happen to Len and u can’t use him until last bosses. U know why when u finished normal story. Try to equip all best gear u find in every member u have cause u need it.

1oldtymer
    Participant

I’m in the post-game, but a bit lost.  How do I get to Hacock and find Ishbel ?

Older, but not wiser

Luther
    Participant

Hacock is Japan region, so u need go to ryo castle and deep inside where ishbal and asagi there.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    1oldtymer
    Participant

Thanks, I know that.  But that is an island in the east on the surface, and I seem to recall early in the game I needed a boat to get there.  I don’t see a boat anywhere, and no gate that takes me there.  So how do I get to the island now?

Haha, laugh is on me.  I didn’t even know about the “move” menu, so I played the entire game (not the post-game) just marching around on the map.

Older, but not wiser

• This reply was modified 4 weeks ago by  1oldtymer.
    Luther
    Participant

U can move to another place with move menu. Fast travel or teleport another town or dungeons.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Hazel
    Participant

Hello, thanks for the tip off to gain the two weapons in the silent forest.

However I can not trigger the sacred tree. I don’t understand ,” go back”. I would appreciate any help .

Hazel
    Participant

I just figured it out.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 479 Forums: 119 Topics: 1,377 Replies: 9,090