Forums Kemco Games Hit Point Legend of the Tetrarchs How to reach 50,000 damage for the #80 quest?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  1oldtymer 6 months ago.

irtjames14
    Participant

Been trying to hit 50,000+ damage for the #80 quest… Is there a good way to do this? I’ve seen at max ~32,000 so far with Sylvia (not a critical hit, but wondering if it was, could it break the 50,000 damage)…

Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks!

EDIT: never mind, finally got it, buffing up Sylvia with max attack and using the break skill, complementing with Eileen for freezing effect and Chloe’s attack boost skill. But boy did it take forever for that freezing state to kick in properly… Took me 4-5 tries, and finding a boss to do it on is no walk in the park… Luckily managed to pull off this quest, along with the final boss quest #100 Apocalypse!

• This topic was modified 6 months ago by  irtjames14.
    1 user thanked author for this post.
    1oldtymer
    Participant

Congrats on completing quest #80!.  My technique is almost the same as yours (Eileen uses ice-point), but I used Lloyd for my big hit (his Sentence Arrow at 180  power and almost certain to be critical) after Chloe uses Battle Song to up the critical rate.

Older, but not wiser

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 578 Forums: 125 Topics: 1,492 Replies: 9,948