Forums Kemco Games Hit Point Legend of the Tetrarchs Quest 32. Valencil

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  J. D. Guy 2 months ago.

Hazel
    Participant

I’m having trouble finding the triggers for Valencil.

1oldtymer
    Participant

I assume you have unlocked quest #29.  After you unlock #30, go to the Silent Forest to unlock #31 and #32.  See Mizari in Touloose to unlock #33.  Hades is in the Grand Temple via Tuloose.

I’m not sure just what you need, but as I recall after #29 everything is straight forward.

Older, but not wiser

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Maxor
    Participant

Thanks! I totally forgot about the silent forest and I’m totally stuck on the game for several hours, I’m totally annoyed!

macusalexanderliew

1 user thanked author for this post.
    J. D. Guy
    Participant

Thanks! I totally forgot about the silent forest and I’m totally stuck on the game for several hours, I’m totally annoyed!

Yeah, for whatever reason, once getting the 10th member back, the game doesn’t directly tell you to enter the Silent Forest. There are a couple of kids and an old man by the town entrance, who aren’t normally there and are gone once your business in the Silent Forest is finished. They hint how to get passed the “Lost Woods” area, but otherwise don’t tell you to go there.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 748 Forums: 129 Topics: 1,712 Replies: 11,266