Forums Kemco Games Hit Point Legend of the Tetrarchs How do you kill the Guard System Supreme

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  LemmyTheLenny 6 months ago.

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

AS thr title says, this bastard has been the bane of my exsistence for the past few days. I am around Lv. 48 for my whole team btw.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

1oldtymer
    Participant

I don’t recall all the specific battles (but the last few battles were tough), but I believe I used similar tactics for all of them.  My party was Lloyd (Sentence Arrow for both power and removing a buff), Eileen for healing (or Ice Point if you can), Chloe for Force Field or Battle Song (or healing if required), and then almost anybody, but I used Asagi because he had substantial SP recover, so he could either attack with True Moonset, use an item, just plain attack, etc.  If the enemy uses the blocking shield, have everybody either plain attack, defend, or heal until the shield is removed. Make sure Lloyd has enough SP for when the shield goes down he can use Sentence Arrow (maybe even for two turns if you can).  If Lloyd isn’t available, then use somebody with the most damaging skill you can find.

Older, but not wiser

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

I think I may just give up. I have tried your strategy and I still end up losing to the damn boss.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 578 Forums: 125 Topics: 1,492 Replies: 9,948