Forums Kemco Games Hit Point Legend of the Tetrarchs Legend of the Tetrarchs game length

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  LemmyTheLenny 2 months ago.

Travelman31
    Participant

I have not done in this in a while!  I will have one for Seek Hearts soon too!

I think the gold stars are a post-game clear save, so everything is beaten!  Post-game last boss was easier than the normal game last boss!

Are there any games you are missing?

Recently beaten since April 1: Sephirothic Stories (android, kemco), Soulblazer (snes, arpg), Seek hearts (android, kemco), Super Metroid (snes), Legend of Tetrarchs (android, kemco), Castlevania 4 (snes), Actraiser (snes), Demons Crest (snes, platformer), Holy Umbrella (snes, platformer), Arcana (snes rpg)
    (Updated May 6)

Kemco games I still need to beat: (2) Dragon Lapis, Dimension Cross

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Tyger7
    Participant

I’m also about 25 hours in, but there’s been decent amounts of times I idled. I usually stick to auto battle every fight and skip all talking.

I just talked to the tree in the forest at this point so a good 25-30 hours seems like a good frame for completing it!

Travelman31
    Participant

skip all talking

Ya, I try, but to be honest I usually end up skipping a good chunk of the talking too.  I just find that over the years, there is a lot of filler.  Some of the story is good in most games, but just as much of the story is just so, ugh, mundane.  Especially when characters a. just enter a dungeon, b. get to a midway point or c. just enter a town.  I think kemco should make more of an effort to make it all seem more seamless and cohesive because sometimes it feels too forced.

Recently beaten since April 1: Sephirothic Stories (android, kemco), Soulblazer (snes, arpg), Seek hearts (android, kemco), Super Metroid (snes), Legend of Tetrarchs (android, kemco), Castlevania 4 (snes), Actraiser (snes), Demons Crest (snes, platformer), Holy Umbrella (snes, platformer), Arcana (snes rpg)
    (Updated May 6)

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

I agree with you. Far too much of the dialogue seems cringey (I’m looking at you Fairy Elements) And it feels like the characters are all being fake. I would like Kemco to stop relying on Anime stereotypes too much and subvert our expectations. That being said, Exe-Create does have better dialogue than Hit Point and WWS. Mainly because Hit-point is full of gratuitous engrish and WWS is… Its basically badly translated English.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

And finally beat it.

Travelman31
    Participant

And finally beat it.

We are within 11 minutes of each other!!

(Updated May 6)

JRPGHero
    Participant

You can skip the dialogue? Please tell me how. I’m enjoying the story, but sometimes they talk too much. I’m playing the mobile version on Android on my tablet & I’m 12 and a half hours in.

JRPGH

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

You press the screen to skip through the boxes and make the dialogue appear instantly or you go into options and set the dialog box to instant.

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 748 Forums: 129 Topics: 1,712 Replies: 11,266