Forums Kemco Games Hit Point Legend of the Tetrarchs Quest 22: Help Please

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Dekar 2 months ago.

Dekar
    Participant

Hi

Where is the Underground Path to Potros?

Kugare
    Participant

Do you mean the underground cave entrance? If you look at the map it’s at the left side of the dark mountain area. You get there if you exit the underground path from the south.

Dekar
    Participant

The underground Path is Machine Grave?

Kugare
    Participant

I’m a bit confused to be honest. You try to reach Potros, right? As far as i remember the south exit of the underground path leads to that town. If you exit north you can finden the hidden lab and camp and so on. If you mean something else, i can’t help you and hope someone else can do. ;/

Dekar
    Participant

Where is the underground path?

Kugare
    Participant

Where is the underground path?

The underground have 3 paths that can you enter, the first time it’s the one that leads you to the middle of the section. I can’t tell you the location, because if i try to exit this way the message “This is where the tram arrives and leaves. But we don’t need to use it now” appear and i totally forgot at which part of the story you get to this place, maybe someone else can remember. The one at the nothern is right beside the Camp, but you probably can’t enter it the first time from there. Beside of that, maybe your quest log via the menu gives you a clue what to do now? @[email protected]

Dekar
    Participant

Completed the quest. Thanks for the help.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 593 Forums: 125 Topics: 1,502 Replies: 10,056