Forums Kemco Games Hit Point Legend of the Tetrarchs Any Point To Staying At Inns?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  LemmyTheLenny 3 months ago.

JRPGHero
    Participant

Right now, I’m at Rad port and I couldn’t help but notice how expensive it was to stay at the inn. I think I skipped the previous inn at that place where I fought the false king too. Am I missing anything vital by not staying these inns? I’d rather save my gold for strengthening equipment.

JRPGH

Jesusalva
    Participant

Right now, I’m at Rad port and I couldn’t help but notice how expensive it was to stay at the inn. I think I skipped the previous inn at that place where I fought the false king too. Am I missing anything vital by not staying these inns? I’d rather save my gold for strengthening equipment.

Yes. You’re missing treasure, which grant permanent passive boosts.

It should be your #1 priority to purchase. (You can only purchase one).

Some of those boosts even increase EXP and GP gain, so totally worth it.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    LitanyLegendlight
    Participant

This (partly) applies to some other games too.

I missed a whole bunch of treasure in Asdivine Menace that were in the inns and other buildings because I saw no point in going inside and checking it out. And some of the treasures would’ve been really useful at that point in the game, but when I finally got back to get them they were practically useless. (E.g. Thing that restores 200 hp when at this point you have like ten thousand.)

“Please remember: Things are not what they seem.” -Haruki Murakami, 1Q84
    "Anything can be a sword if you polish it enough." -Shiota Nagisa, Ansatsu Kyoushitsu (dub)
    "You ask them to speak/ When they tried to speak/ You judge them" -Mafumafu, Berserk

Jesusalva
    Participant

I missed a whole bunch of treasure in Asdivine Menace that were in the inns and other buildings because I saw no point in going inside and checking it out. And some of the treasures would’ve been really useful at that point in the game, but when I finally got back to get them they were practically useless. (E.g. Thing that restores 200 hp when at this point you have like ten thousand.)

Legends of Tetrarchs does not have consumables.

So if it gave +200 HP, it would be a permanent +10 HP boost.

JRPGHero
    Participant

Alright I’ll stay at this inn & the one I skipped with the false king. At least I stayed at the other inns though. And right now, I’m doing okay against monsters so I guess I don’t need to strenghen equipment right now.

Legends of Tetrarchs does not have consumables.

So if it gave +200 HP, it would be a permanent +10 HP boost.

JRPGH

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

Fair warning, you’re gonna have to grind later on. More specifically, grinding to get Chloe to Lv. 52 so she learns force field because the boss will destroy you without that particular skill.

After that, you should just keep Chloe in the front of your party because Force Field stops status aliments from landing on you and gives you damage reduction that never ever stops being useful.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 757 Forums: 129 Topics: 1,723 Replies: 11,317