Forums Kemco Games Hit Point Legend of the Tetrarchs Novice Ring

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  J. D. Guy 5 months ago.

JRPGHero
    Participant

So I wanted to grind a bit before I go into the castle to confront Cyrus and I noticed that Portro’s shop sells a Novice Ring that increases EXP.

I only have enough gold for one or two, so if I just buy one will the EXP just go to the character I equip it to or apply to the whole party?

JRPGH

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Jesusalva
    Participant

I think it goes only to the char it is equipped, but I could be wrong.

Remember to sell old equipment you no longer need 🙂

J. D. Guy
    Participant

So I wanted to grind a bit before I go into the castle to confront Cyrus and I noticed that Portro’s shop sells a Novice Ring that increases EXP.

I only have enough gold for one or two, so if I just buy one will the EXP just go to the character I equip it to or apply to the whole party?

It applies to everyone in the Party, so long as the Equipped member is in the active four.

Side note, but was always super hesitant about selling old Equipment. They aren’t always straight upgrades from the last. You should definitely hold on to any Rings.

Nemomon
    Participant

The game gives so many cash anyway, that it’s even pointless to sell anything. Especially that you never know when you might need a specific weapon or armour with specific effects.

J. D. Guy
    Participant

The game gives so many cash anyway, that it’s even pointless to sell anything. Especially that you never know when you might need a specific weapon or armour with specific effects.

As someone who aimed to +5 everything I could, including the occasional dropped items, I had money issues from about the mid to mid-late parts of the game. Once the nest egg of Quest money dries up, I found myself scrounging for Gold. Kelka (sp) and Porto’s updated shops were super expensive, too. Now, late game and post game, yeah, you get money with not much to spend it on, ’cause you’re relying solely on Treasure Chest equipment and the occasional boss drop. But before that, I had my party wearing weaker gear for the Gold boosts they had. That’s how broke I was.

Nemomon
    Participant

My only issue with money I had with the High Novice Rings. I bought 4 of them, and kept them upgrading to +5, and I didn’t have enough money to upgrade the last one. But with a few random encounters I managed to go past this obstacle too.

J. D. Guy
    Participant

Like, I do figure money wouldn’t likely as big an issue if a player’s not trying to keep everyone decked out and/or +5-ing one of everything like I was.

Nemomon
    Participant

Except you had to upgrade your stuff to +5 because the game quests frced you to upgrade them ;).

2 users thanked author for this post.
    J. D. Guy
    Participant

Except you had to upgrade your stuff to +5 because the game quests frced you to upgrade them ;).

Right. Slipped my mind just that fast. You have to +5 at least 30 of ’em.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 791 Forums: 131 Topics: 1,793 Replies: 11,584