Forums Kemco Games Hit Point Legend of the Tetrarchs Islands on the Firmament

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  J. D. Guy 5 months ago.

Nemomon
    Participant

So I beat the game and now I’m playing a New Game+, but I’m wondering about one thing. On the Firmament there are 2 islands that don’t have anything on them. One of them is north to the Mausoleum of Life, and the other is thatbig island south to the Mausoleum of Death.

Anybody managed to enter them?

J. D. Guy
    Participant

So I beat the game and now I’m playing a New Game+, but I’m wondering about one thing. On the Firmament there are 2 islands that don’t have anything on them. One of them is north to the Mausoleum of Life, and the other is thatbig island south to the Mausoleum of Death.

Anybody managed to enter them?

No, not me. Not sure if there is, since you can’t fly freely in this game. Any place not connected by a portal can’t be accessed.

An interesting side not, there are a few locations referred to or hinted at in the story that do not appear on the overworld. Wien’s hometown, the refugee village. and both the Mausoleums of Light and Darkness.

By the way @nemomon , what does New Game+ do in this game?

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Nemomon
    Participant

It’s kinda indeed sad because there is so many space for at least one or two towns of mausoleums, and yet it is not used.

As for New Game+, you start a new game losing everything but the Treasures. You can gain new Treasures from chests, random encounters, taverns and hidden on objects and they do work normally, but you can’t purchase them from shops. I didn’t notice any changes so far, though I’m skipping the text, so maybe they said something new (though I doubt). I defeated the first encounter with Ishbel thinking that maybe this time he will drop something interesting (like for example during that scripted battle in Journey to Kreisia), but he didn’t. He didn’t even give any XP or gold…

2 users thanked author for this post.
    J. D. Guy
    Participant

It’s kinda indeed sad because there is so many space for at least one or two towns of mausoleums, and yet it is not used.

As for New Game+, you start a new game losing everything but the Treasures. You can gain new Treasures from chests, random encounters, taverns and hidden on objects and they do work normally, but you can’t purchase them from shops. I didn’t notice any changes so far, though I’m skipping the text, so maybe they said something new (though I doubt). I defeated the first encounter with Ishbel thinking that maybe this time he will drop something interesting (like for example during that scripted battle in Journey to Kreisia), but he didn’t. He didn’t even give any XP or gold…

Yeah, it’d have been a nice chance to further flesh out Wien, Lloyd, and the 10th member. But oh well.

Also, how’d you beat Ishbel’s first battle? Without Levels and Equipment carrying over, it feels like Treasure boosts wouldn’t be enough.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Nemomon
    Participant

Yeah, it’d have been a nice chance to further flesh out Wien, Lloyd, and the 10th member. But oh well.

Also, how’d you beat Ishbel’s first battle? Without Levels and Equipment carrying over, it feels like Treasure boosts wouldn’t be enough.

Yeah, it would be a nice for them to have a place t gain new Carminas… I would love to believe that a NG+ will allow us go there to get them… but the odds for this to happen are super low…

To defeat Ishbel I grinded Len and Wien to lvl 30 (at that point you get a second carmina slot). Since now I knew the map, I immediately went to the Machine Grave. There I was leveling up to 27s+ and then I went to a forest close to the Society HQ. The forest near to the Island Gate (W) has its random encounters instead of normal easy Firmament encounters, and there I leveled up until I reached 30. Ishbel didn’t have a chance to win. And then I got Cloe… with her level equal to 12 (or 17)…

2 users thanked author for this post.
    J. D. Guy
    Participant

Yeah, it would be a nice for them to have a place t gain new Carminas… I would love to believe that a NG+ will allow us go there to get them… but the odds for this to happen are super low…

To defeat Ishbel I grinded Len and Wien to lvl 30 (at that point you get a second carmina slot). Since now I knew the map, I immediately went to the Machine Grave. There I was leveling up to 27s+ and then I went to a forest close to the Society HQ. The forest near to the Island Gate (W) has its random encounters instead of normal easy Firmament encounters, and there I leveled up until I reached 30. Ishbel didn’t have a chance to win. And then I got Cloe… with her level equal to 12 (or 17)…

Woah. Also, I didn’t realize there was a “Peninsula of Power Leveling” on the Firmament!

But yes. It’s unlikely that there’ll be any changes/additions like there is in Journey to Kreseia. (I need to finish my 2nd Playthrough of that game.)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 791 Forums: 131 Topics: 1,793 Replies: 11,584