Forums Kemco Games Hit Point Legend of the Tetrarchs Super boss Rowan help

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Beard-Metal Death 1 year ago.

Beard-Metal Death
    Participant

I cannot kill Rowan in post game I got him one time thinking that I killed him until he ressurected at full health and keep putting up bale which chole was able to debuff but I’m only level 70-ish and I had Len chole Lloyd and the one female deity (forgot name) but all armor and weapons were at max lvl and had two villan rings equipped but it didn’t help so any advice is extremely helpful

PROUD CAT DADDY TO BLUEBELLE THE ESA WONDER CAT 綾and the playful esa princess Moa-chan the kitty
    #OTFGK
    #Moa-Metal is love
    #TEAMMOA

1oldtymer
    Participant

I think your levels might be a bit low. I did the following and had no trouble:

lineup: Lloyd (his sentence arrow knocks out the barrier); 2 healers, Chloe and Eileen; I used agasi, but really, just about anybody (use attack to lower shield, but have a good attack skill available, at least power 140); levels 89-91

Older, but not wiser

Beard-Metal Death
    Participant

@1oldtymer I’ll definitely increase lvls as I figured higher stats would be a factor but also I’ll give asagi a try as lens substitute what Carmina do you recommend???

PROUD CAT DADDY TO BLUEBELLE THE ESA WONDER CAT 綾and the playful esa princess Moa-chan the kitty
    #OTFGK
    #Moa-Metal is love
    #TEAMMOA

Nemomon
    Participant

I put up on my Asagi Concentration and Fighting Sense.

SpoilerSpree
    Participant

LLoyd = DPS
    Chloe = Healer
    Eileen = buffer i think
    Scientist = SP battery ?

I think this is m lineu when beating 2nd Rowen at low 80 lv

1oldtymer
    Participant

I don’t think it makes much difference with Asagi, but I used Efficiency 1st and Vitality Revive.

Older, but not wiser

Beard-Metal Death
    Participant

I did it I actually beat neo Rowan I used Len as dps

Chloe as buff/debuffer/healer (occasionally)

Lloyd as dps and defense tank

And eilen as a staller/healer

Waited for Rowan to revive for the second round before unleashing an all out barrage of lens calamity skill chole as debuffer for Rowan’s bale and Lloyd hitting around 12k+ after attack/crit up

Had Eileen freeze Rowan every two turns

Overall party level 83

#OTFGK
    #Moa-Metal is love
    #TEAMMOA

2 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 980 Forums: 136 Topics: 1,995 Replies: 12,182