Forums Kemco Games Hit Point Legna Tactica Why didn't I receive Miracle Amulet and 600 Proficiency Points?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Cho 7 months ago.

Lord Vermithrax
    Participant

I finally defeated the Knight of Ruin then proceeded to defeat Falak. I assumed I could redeem the 600 Proficiency Points for encountering all the enemies and completing all requests. Subsequently, I expected the Miracle Amulet to be available but to no avail. Is there something I should have done?

Cho
    Participant

Sorry for this slow-poke response.

Knight gives 300 PP.

For achieving Info/Request Master (all encounters/all request) you’d receive Energy/Mystery Earrings.

Miracle Amulet is awarded for “All Titles” achievement, and as I remember it can’t be beat in one playthrough 🙁  (I’m not 100% sure, but it’s possible that 3! playthrough needed).

Some info of my saves that may be helpfull:

2nd or 3rd play – 43:21; “All Titles” progress 34!/31 (Yep, numbers are right, and there’s no completion!)

2nd or 3rd play – 48:31; “All Titles” progress 42/31 (completed!)

P.S. How I love this game!

I don’t remember any other games with actual time info & mobile battery info.

Never loose a serious battle due to power off & go to sleep in appropriate time is awesome! :mrgreen:

• This reply was modified 7 months ago by  Cho.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,542 Forums: 119 Topics: 1,212 Replies: 8,243