Forums Kemco Games Hit Point Machine Knight Weird shift with monsters, exp, gold…

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Squiddy 6 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Squiddy
    Participant

Hello everybody,

Something I can’t explain happened in the game.

Suddenly, all monsters became stronger, something around twice HP and attack.
    Furthermore, the reward after each combat is 1 exp, 1 sp and 1 gold whatever the monsters encountered.

The shift happened after the rescue of the town of Lecom.
    Once the Thabitor boss was defeated, the dialogues were over and I spend all the sp gained in the fights,
    I wanted to wander around the town to try the new skills added to the team.

And surprise, regular enemies became deadly.

I tried to go further in the game thinking maybe a quest or a part of the story would “reset” things back to normal but no luck.
    I am now in Haltea and I am kind of locked now because I can’t level up my team (or extremely slowly 1 exp at a time).
    And the monsters around are too strong for my team.

Did anybody have the same issues or any idea about what happened ?

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Cheers!

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Hi Squiddy,

I remember a few points in this game where the enemies suddenly became much stronger than I was used to, and I felt like I had to do a lot of grinding and seriously upgrade my weapons. But I don’t remember ever getting 1 exp 1 gold etc, so that part has me puzzled…

Just for the sake of clarity, do you only get 1 exp, 1 sp, and 1 gold, for every battle, regardless of the enemies? Also how many battles have you been in, and got that result? 5? 50? I’m just curious. Are you fighting enemies you’ve encountered before, or are they brand new? (Maybe you get less exp for enemies if they’re weaker than you? But I don’t think that’s the case, so it sounds like some kind of bug.)

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Squiddy
    Participant

–> Just for the sake of clarity, do you only get 1 exp, 1 sp, and 1 gold, for every battle, regardless of the enemies?
    Yes, regardless of the enemies involved in the battle, I receive only 1 exp, 1 sp and 1 gold.

–> Also how many battles have you been in, and got that result?
    I would consider something around 100 battles, my team is level 14, jobs level 4 with 5 skills between level 3 and 2.

–> Are you fighting enemies you’ve encountered before, or are they brand new?
    This phenomenon happens with already encountered enemies and new ones but I can’t state about the increase of strength for the new ones.

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Okay that is definitely not normal. The only other question I have is where you downloaded the game from? If you got it from iTunes or Google Play, that definitely shouldn’t happen. (I know there used to be a version on One Mobile Market, and I don’t know if that one is legitimate.)

My only other advice is to email Kemco support and let them know what’s happening, but most likely they’ll tell you to uninstall and reinstall and hope that fixes it.

Their email is [email protected] or [email protected]

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Squiddy
    Participant

–> The only other question I have is where you downloaded the game from?
    I downloaded it from Google Play.

Before uninstall the game and loose my save.

Is there a save file somewhere on the device?

I had already 7h30 of adventuring.

Thanks nonetheless for the help.

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

Maybe you accidentally activated an anti-piracy measure? It looks like it since i finished the game in the high 60’s so you shouldnt have an issue. That only happens if the game failed an licence check. Are you sure you got it from google play?

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

Squiddy
    Participant

LemmyTheLenny, thanks to your comment I think I know what happened.

I went to the tower “Mysterious Ruins” and tried to check if it was worthy to spend a few bucks or not.

With my firewall I set on blocking everything when I am outside, I failed the license check and didn’t think about it anymore.

I should have triggered the anti-piracy measure that way.

I am going to reinstall the game and restart from the beginning.

Thanks a ton!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.