Forums Kemco Games Hit Point Machine Knight Paid Content?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  MSG Commander 11 hours ago.

BeefandTomatoes
    Participant

The game is very unclear regarding how much I will have to pay, and how much content is paid only, or whether it can be grinded for like in Exe Create games.

Can someone clear it up for me?

Mastertrek
    Participant

The only things you might want to buy is the optional areas.

I think most Stat boosting items can be found in these areas.

XV Member of the Organization XIII, The Heartless Deadpool Angel.
    If Deadpool is a piece of delicious cake, then Deadpool 2 is is the whole cakery full of these cakes.

Mastertrek
    Participant

(these areas aren’t easy early though.)

If Deadpool is a piece of delicious cake, then Deadpool 2 is is the whole cakery full of these cakes.

BeefandTomatoes
    Participant

How much does it cost, and can you buy it with ingame currency?

Mastertrek
    Participant

I don’t know how much it costs because all items require in-game currency which I bought a lot but it wasn’t good because I got bored of the game.. And the cost might change depending on country. So I don’t know. But you can check it before buying.

And the game gives no way to earn in-game premium currency. 

MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I played the whole game without ever spending a cent. The bonus areas looked interesting but by the time I finished the game, I’d had enough of the dungeons (later on they get to be a bit of a pain; not too bad, but just a bit…)

IMO the game is definitely worth playing; I found it to be the only Kemco game so far that I could take a more “casual” approach – play for an hour or two, put it down for a few days, come back to it… the only trick is you’ve got to keep track of where you’re supposed to go next (so maybe take just a few notes?)

It’s an old game, cheesy graphics, cheesy dialogue, a couple of side quests that you have to really go hunting for – but all in all it was an enjoyable experience.  🙂

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,315 Forums: 164 Topics: 1,114 Replies: 7,521