Forums Kemco Games Rideon Marenian Tavern Story New Game: RPG Marenian Tavern Story

This topic contains 14 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  NobleStripes 1 month ago.

3beez
    Participant

Not at all what I was hoping for.  😥

RPG-Marenian-Tavern-Story

Here’s the full version on Google Play:

[Premium] RPG Marenian Tavern Story

Cost is $7.99 (IMO, that’s way too high.) It includes 100 bonus gems.

The developer is Rideon

Here’s a trial version on Google Play:

RPG Marenian Tavern Story – Trial

“In this app, you can try a part of the story for free. You will need to unlock the full version by purchasing it in-game.”

“Purchasing the full game will give you 80 bonus jewels! A premium version with 100 bonus jewels is also available on the store!”

EDIT: There’s also an iPhone version for $6.99.

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    3 users thanked author for this post.
    Mastertrek

Thanks for telling this 🙂  I won’t touch this game probably.

Welcome 😇

3beez
    Participant

Well, I downloaded the trial version and played for a while. If you liked “Adventure Bar Story” (also by Rideon), you’ll like this. I was bored after 20  minutes. Hope someone gets some Kemco joy out of this one.  😕

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    1 user thanked author for this post.
    MSG Commander
    Keymaster

I’ve bought it (so hopefully I’ll enjoy it… lol… I do like the intro music though…)

I’ve also created a separate forum for the game.

(And, hopefully, I am back! And ready to commit at least some regular time to this site, each day/week…)  🙂

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

Jesusalva
    Participant

Don’t forget to finish up the Games Page, then… Heir of Kings wasn’t listed last time I check :þ

Also on your ToDo list are CAPTCHA and other anti-spam measures. :p

(For some reason or the other, I like keeping TODO lists. Well, maybe this mean I could like the game, but this one is not really my cup of tea.)

Jesusalva / Jesusaves

2 users thanked author for this post.
    MSG Commander
    Keymaster

Wow, I can’t believe I never even got Heirs of Kings on the game pages lol… well I do have those items now on my list (as well as catching up on the past month and a half of forum topics, so…)

I’m hoping to get in like 15-30 minutes a day on the site (and hoping I can get into Marenian Tavern Story, as well.) So it may take a little while to get caught up but I’ll get it done…

Meanwhile thanks for the reminder.  😉

Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter

NobleStripes
    Participant

It’s super fun trying to get profits and stay ahead of enemy levels, I plan to contribute my list of tips soon.

TIGER MOTIF OVERLOAD! MEOW!

Luther
    Participant

This one is not bad I thing, different way to level up, collecting material like chocoarts games. I play several hours already and not bad.

NobleStripes
    Participant

You eat to level up, meaning making money and gaining EXP can split your resources if you’re not careful enough.

TIGER MOTIF OVERLOAD! MEOW!

kamentierr
    Participant

I just saw this game on playstore today. So it was made by Rideon huh? No wonder it feels very similar with Adventure Bar’s Story, which also reminds me of the old psx Atelier games but with cooking instead of alchemy.

Games like this is a bit hit/miss. Either you like it or get bored of it real fast.

What an ass...

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 15 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,766 Forums: 123 Topics: 1,306 Replies: 8,699