Forums Kemco Games Rideon Marenian Tavern Story Dante’s Favorite I

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Akii 1 year ago.

Rina Cascade
    Participant

Somebody knows how to trigger this subquest? I think the last mushroom mob in the nivea forest is somewhat connected to Dante’s subquest… Thanks in advance.

Luther
    Participant

Screenshot_2018-10-13-23-51-39-714_kemco.rideonjapan.mareniabarpremium
    I don’t remember exactly how I got this one, u need to made black coffee and i forgotten which one, after it will triggering the event.

Screenshot_2018-10-13-23-51-47-234_kemco.rideonjapan.mareniabarpremium
    Next Dante substory after it. make sure u always visit every town after rank ur tavern for triggering several substory.

• This reply was modified 50 years ago by .
    2 users thanked author for this post.
    Uninvented
    Participant

@rina

@rpgaddict

I wondered about this one, too.  When you talk to Dante throughout the game, he also says to let him try new recipes that Patty creates.  I made all the coffee drinks (or at least I figured I did) and then I talked to him again.  Nothing changed in what he said.  But I’m wondering if there’s a certain creation we need to give him – like a coffee parfait, maybe?  (I haven’t tried anything else with him yet after the coffee drinks.) After receiving the first black coffee drink, Dante mentioned something about not liking coffee.  Did he mention something else he liked? I don’t remember. Anything like that sound familiar, Luther?

As a side note, don’t forget to go upstairs in the Tavern and speak with Elias.  He gives a quest or two.

I also noticed that Bellatina, Stella, and Varl go upstairs when they’re not downstairs in the Tavern. They haven’t given me any quests, but Varl tells Patty to go shopping in the city.  Nothing happened when I went and spoke to the people there.  Are there supposed to be any quests from them?

Laura

Luther
    Participant

From what I can remember Dante only tried once, but I don’t remember others, and for Stella sub quest her will be in casanovi when triggering man in casanovi wandering something.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Akii
    Participant

I just tried it and all you have to do is create regular coffee which triggers a cutscene 🙂

• This reply was modified 50 years ago by .
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 757 Forums: 129 Topics: 1,723 Replies: 11,319