Forums Kemco Games Rideon Marenian Tavern Story All Recipes List

This topic contains 22 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Luminaera 1 week ago.

Luther
    Participant

I create a table for recipes but its not complete yet, and will update if got spare time.

Here all recipe from 1 – 661 all complete :

Download here

• This topic was modified 1 month ago by  Luther.
    Attachments:
    1. RECIPES-1.xlsx
    3 users thanked author for this post.
    Nick
    Participant

Thanks for sharing!

But, to be blunt, I hate all capitalized English, even it’s only a spreadsheet.

Paul
    Participant

Do you guys know where to get urchin?

Just need help on things

NobleStripes
    Participant

Yasss, thank you! I could send you some accidental discoveries if I ever fired up the game in the future. :3

TIGER MOTIF OVERLOAD! MEOW!

Luther
    Participant

To Paul, when u said urchin it sea Chestnut in game. Buying them in a vendor in town or drop by monsters.

Uninvented
    Participant

Paul, Sea Chestnuts drop in that ice dungeon just south of Cookoro Village – if you have it open yet.  Also, in that dungeon, you get a fair amount of Emperor Crab drops from the mons.  If you use Downward Slash to finish off an enemy, it will increase your drop rate, and that will give you a better chance of getting 1-2 Emperor Crab.  In that same dungeon, there is a narrow passageway toward the end of the dungeon.  About halfway through that passageway, there is a lone fishing spot (which is also next to a secret area – and it becomes quite obvious as you near the fishing spot). For me, that fishing spot has been the best in the game to get Emperor Crab.  Hopefully, it’s like that for everyone, because those boogers are very hard to find.  They can’t even be bought.  But you can earn them through an award or two in Trophies.

Now, we wanna hear your fishing tales.  Bahaha

Laura

Uninvented
    Participant

Can’t open the file, Luther, but that’s because I don’t use spreadsheets on my phone.  So I don’t have the app. I have some recipes to add- they are ones we mentioned before that we needed to share.  Hope I’m not repeating what you have.

Addendum: (THAT’S IT!!) I can’t figure out how to do a Spoiler.  And now that I’ve edited this post to hide the Spoiler, that I couldn’t hide in the first place, I can’t remove these three attachments.  So they aren’t Spoilers anymore.

I’m not gonna try anymore to do Spoilers since all I do is unspoil them. So I don’t know what to do to help you guys with keeping the Secret Recipes a secret.  Sorry.

Laura

NobleStripes
    Participant

How do you level up food to three stars?

TIGER MOTIF OVERLOAD! MEOW!

Luther
    Participant

To upgrade all food star u need bought all tools in vendors. At first only 1 star but when reach certain point in main story they will sell upgrade tools.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Uninvented
    Participant

@rpgaddict

Luther, do you have these Recipes on your spreadsheet?  I can’t open it on this phone.  I did figure out the following recipes, so if they’re not on your list, I’ll put them in a Spoiler.

58, 61, 64, 66, 86, 87, 89, 106, 111, 112, 114, 115, 118, 119, 123, 125, 144, 145, and 147.

Edit: btw, I stopped at #150.  The above “Original Cooking” recipes will complete everything up to then, except for the 2 or 3 Secret Recipes I’m about to go see if I can create.  If I get ’em, I’ll add them also.  After that, I’ll work on the next batch of 151-200 or 151-300 that are missing.  Depending on how many are missing and how long it takes to complete the 50 between 151-200, I may not get to #300.

Edit: Finished up to #300.  So we should have every Recipe complete to then once I get it all posted.

Additionally finished 79, 141, 155, 166, 167, 174, 178, 179, 184, 185, 186, 188, 189, 192, 197, 198, 216, 232, 255, 256, 267, 270, 285, and 300.

Laura

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  Uninvented.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 23 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,732 Forums: 122 Topics: 1,292 Replies: 8,658