Forums Kemco Games Rideon Marenian Tavern Story Do bosses respawn?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Luther 5 days ago.

Vixegon
    Participant

Hey,

I am wondering if I will be able to fight with some bosses again later in a game?

I am asking this because I did not steal from 1st boss,

Spoiler
    Haunted Mushroom

and I would like to go for 100% complete game.

I killed 2nd boss

Spoiler
    Merman King

just right now or whatever he was and I don’t want to progress further if that one thing gonna deny me from that 100%.

Luther
    Participant

Yes u can fight all from start boss to extra holy beasts bosses to complete all holy beasts suppression.

Go to White cave and after u reach deep cave speak to totem, remember all bosses u fight have more health and dmg so get 3 best party at least lvl 99 to beat all of them.

After u fight all 21 bosses u can get best accessories name champion ring. Good luck.

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Guernica
    Participant

Yes u can fight all from start boss to extra holy beasts bosses to complete all holy beasts suppression.

Go to White cave and after u reach deep cave speak to totem, remember all bosses u fight have more health and dmg so get 3 best party at least lvl 99 to beat all of them.

After u fight all 21 bosses u can get best accessories name champion ring. Good luck.

Do Platinum Boar and the final bosses respawn at white cave too?

Luther
    Participant

Yup all bosses.

2 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,732 Forums: 122 Topics: 1,292 Replies: 8,658