Forums Kemco Games Rideon Marenian Tavern Story Boom !! Explosion !!

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Uninvented 9 months ago.

Luther
    Participant

been wandering around and still stuck at 1 last treasure chest lol so I’m trying to Maxcap the money and stats for Patty except mag atk and luck.

Best stats patty

Screenshot_2018-10-18-20-18-59-888_kemco.rideonjapan.mareniabarpremium

If anyone have macaroni salad and Napoli dog recipes please share it with me.

Luther
    Participant

Unfortunately NG Eva on Dante max at 85% with aegis shield , and two upgrade ring and armor with 25% NG Eva equiped, but just with this almost make a broken undying and undefeated char ever in RPG history.

Uninvented
    Participant

I have both of those recipes, Luther.  You know imma dunce bout this Spoiler doohickey thingamajig.  But I’ll try again.

And congrats on Patty.  She looks awesome.

Spoiler: Napoli Dog and Macaroni Salad Recipes

For Napoli Dog, you need to add Pasta Dough and Ketchup.  (Can you believe that combo!?!)

Macaroni Salad has Mayo, Pasta Dough, Onion, Cucumber, cooked in a Pot.

Laura

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Uninvented
    Participant

I DID IT! I DID IT!! I DID IT!!!

Laura

Luther
    Participant

Yes, thanks so much laura and grats seem ur wifi back to normal  🙂 .with this I hope 6 unknowns recipes will unlocked but sadly number 166,167, 185,186,188 and last 189 still not open. They want us to experiment with ingredients I think  😕 .

• This reply was modified 49 years ago by .
    1 user thanked author for this post.
    Uninvented
    Participant

Yep. WiFi restored yesterday.  Woot woot. Thank you.

Napoli Dog does unlock another recipe.  The one Napoli unlocks is one I still can’t figure out.  And by the looks of the recipe name, you’d think it would be simple.  But nooooo.  Not sure if Macaroni Salad unlocks another recipe.  Been a number of days since I figured out that one.

Now that my dunce cap is off for a moment, just let me know if you need any more help with recipes.  I most certainly don’t have all of them.  But for the ones I do have, there’s only 2-3 I haven’t been able to determine.  Man, some of those recipes are a challenge. Will help you out best I’m able if you need it.

I’m gonna go check 166, 167, 185, 186, 188, and 189. Brb.

Edit: Nope.  Don’t even have the recipe names for any of those.  Do you have the recipe names, or are you just missing the ingredients?

Laura

Uninvented
    Participant

Speaking of experimenting with ingredients … I tried that.  Kept saying my recipes “failed.” How can your own creations fail?  That was a bummer.  Iwanted to make something disgusting and something delightful.

But you’re probably right.  Maybe look at the recipes immediately above and below the missing ones and make some guesses about what they could be. Worth a shot.

Laura

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 524 Forums: 122 Topics: 1,424 Replies: 9,257