Forums Kemco Games Rideon Marenian Tavern Story Tool Collector

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Geli 3 months ago.

Impulse
    Participant

I’ve completed the game and I’m still missing one Tool of the 40.  Any suggestions on where to look?  I’ve purchased all that I’ve seen for sale.  I posted pics on the ones I do have.

Also missing one chest of the 131, is there any way to check an area to see if you are missing one?

Thanks!

plattym3
    Participant

Is there not a Gold Signboard?

Also, out of curiosity, how long was your playthrough?

Impulse
    Participant

Not really for sure, I haven’t been able to find a item list for this game.  I looked at the rewards for completing in game trophies and i’m not seeing any rewards for the signboard.  Only rewards left to unlock are for the R.orbs for me.    As far as time goes I have around 40 hours but I wasted a lot of time gathering materials, etc.  I have completed the weapon, ingredients, recipes, and monster tabs.  I’m at 98.6% for the R.orbs but only ones i’m missing are from the in game trophies rewards.  I’ve done the boss rush and i’m at 98.7% on tavern and 88.6% for adventure trophies.  The story can be completed a lot faster, but I took my time playing.

plattym3
    Participant

@impulse

According to this spreadsheet (I thought I remembered this), there IS a gold signpost.  It’s for sale in the jewel shop. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1x1EKPS1_9M8GkjEgcEZvfa56-e_YQmKRd0V_qFWSfik/edit#gid=486020213

Impulse
    Participant

Thanks, I’ve been playing this game all along and didn’t pay attention that there where multiple screens in the shop.  LoL

Geli
    Participant

Hi! I want to know if the tools like1 star oven, fermentor, etc. Where can I buy them? Or it will be available after completing some quest/story? I don’t have enough diamond to buy the tools available in the Shop. Though I’m only in the Summer week 2.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 593 Forums: 125 Topics: 1,502 Replies: 10,056