Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Miden Tower Miden Tower – New EXE Create game

This topic contains 47 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  Dekar 3 months ago.

Abdu Sharif
    Participant

Miden Tower’s Main protagonist named Valen is seeking revenge and wants to take back the Miden Tower, he meets a companion which is a wall (OMG someone did think about it) Leila.

The trailer:

I have so many Kemco Games to catch up on xD

1oldtymer
    Participant

You can see the preview at Google play https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=kemco.execreate.innocentrevenger&hl=en_US

Older, but not wiser

1 user thanked author for this post.
    LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

Noted. I recently played a simmilar game called Mari and the Black Tower and I look foward to seeing kemco’s take on the mysterious tower dungeon crawler.

I’ll need to finish Romancing SaGa 2 first.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

Nemomon
    Participant

I find it amusing that while the Japanese version had an English title (Innocent Revenger), they still changed the title to something different in the West (but kept the original name in the URL).

Anyway,

JP website: https://www.kemco.jp/game/innocentrevenger/ja/

En: https://www.kemco.jp/game/innocentrevenger/en/

Abdu Sharif
    Participant

Does the Google play preview say “This item isn’t available in your country” for you guys and girls?

I hope the full game is published globally, it would be really bad if I can’t get it.

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

You’re not the only one. Its the same for me but I was able to put the game on my wishlist.

Daniel x2
    Participant

I hope their batlle system will be diferentt from Monster Viator

Bond of skies

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

@danielx2

This is an Exe-Create RPG. If this is your first time seeing this, then I suggest that you get Asdivine Kamura first to get an understanding of how Exe-Create creates their games. Mind you that Asdivine Kamura is the 6th game in the Asdivine series so you’d be starting pretty far.

Nemomon
    Participant

Also, all EXE-CREATE games play in exactly the same way with some very minor differences. In fact lots of them even use the same sprites for the enemies (and for a little while even Kemco made jokes of this by naming rocks in each subsequent game with “current name +1”).

2 users thanked author for this post.
    Abdu Sharif
    Participant

While I agree with what Lemmy said and that you should try Asdivine Kamura but starting with Asdivine Dios would give an idea of the old battle system before it advanced and what the Asdivine series is about.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 48 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 757 Forums: 129 Topics: 1,723 Replies: 11,317