Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Miden Tower Subquests

This topic contains 20 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  3beez 1 month ago.

SpoilerSpree
    Participant

Hi all, I need help with subquest #6 in Miden Tower. I canโ€™t find the second person in the hide-and-seek game. Itโ€™s my last subquest to complete before the main game boss fight. Can anyone advise?

Thank you.

Their location is fixed. The hardest is the boy, he hides behind house in middle row house near intersection. The girl hides behind a tree between guild and arena. I forgot where the guy is but hes easy to spot. If you catch wrong person the mini game restart with new random person hiding.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    neeker75
    Participant

Thanks! Finally found her!

To be exact, the 2nd kid is behind the building to the right of the inn. Bright as day light – I don’t know how it took me hours!

Rowena7357
    Participant

I am missing Subquest 4 and can’t figure out how I missed it (unless it was while the Imperial Guards were invading towns). Anyone know what it is and how to get it?

๐Ÿ˜

3beez
    Participant

I don’t remember if there is anything to trigger SQ #4, but here are the details of the quest:

Subquest 4:ย  Napping Intruder

• Client: Mia
    • Description:ย  Collect some Morning Basilis at the Magma Sea and give it to the magma sheep sleeping in Mia’s home to wake it up.
    • Reward: Fossilized Leaf
    Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    1 user thanked author for this post.
    Rowena7357
    Participant

If you go to Witches’ Haven, and turn right at the first hallway, there is a sheep with a cloud over his head. That’s how you get the quest.

๐Ÿ˜

Rowena7357
    Participant

Related to Subquest 15, I have yet to find the guy, even though I have walked through the entire Witch’s Crucible map set. Are you talking about the cave which looks like a light bulb? I’m so confused.

๐Ÿ˜

Rowena7357
    Participant

I finally found the missing man from Subquest 15, but that was after I talked to a Sentinel in Beryl’s gym in Petalus. That’s when I actually got the quest, and headed to Witch’s Crucible and found him in the lightbulb-shaped cave with several monsters I had to fight.

๐Ÿ˜

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  Rowena7357.
    Rowena7357
    Participant

I am missing Subquests 12, 14, 16-18. I have been looking in the cities for questers, so I found 19 & 20. Are there more beyond those? And why can’t I find the other quests?

๐Ÿ˜

Rowena7357
    Participant

Wouldn’t you know it? All my missing quests were at Allied HQ. Subquest 12 is Magic to Protect Allied Headquarters (Collect 5 Cold Cores from Frozen Slimes in Liniya Cave). Subquest 14 is Miden Souvenirs (Collect 3 Nectar and 3 Strange Fruits from the Full-Bloom Flowers that inhabit Wamuda Garden). Subquest 16 is Safe Passage (Kill 10 Unruly Wyverns in the Watered Town Ruins of Matarl). Subquest 17 is Unknown Challenger (Collect 8 Bone Fragments from the Freakish Skulls in Vensodol Castle). And lastly, Subquest 18 is Biological Research (Defeat 13 Twin-Headed Sheep in the Village Ruins of Sereno).

๐Ÿ˜

Andrew Anthony
    Participant

I can’t find subquest 19 or 20

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 771 Forums: 130 Topics: 1,757 Replies: 11,450