Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Miden Tower Passive Skills

This topic contains 39 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Quaesitrix 1 month ago.

1oldtymer
    Participant

Speaking of which, are there any passive skills exclusive to the post game? I just beat the final boss, and didn’t really start the post game. Yet, my passive skills list is pretty small.

That’s a good question.  I think most skills are available all the time, but getting the events to trigger them can be tough prior to the post game.  Some, like Gruff’s Herculean strength, you cannot control.  Others just take a long time to raise from initial level (like the Wizard spell, which gives +2%  magical damage per level up to 10 levels).  Many require a lot of battles to acquire (Elven Acumen, for example, grants +10% magical damage dealt and 5% reduction in magical damage received, but you need INT exceeding 5000).  A few are unique to specific character.

Older, but not wiser

3beez
    Participant

So, has anyone figured out the passive with the clue “Ko…ke…”?

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    Luther
    Participant

I don’t yet, cause hard to die now, even the zombie still at 1/4.

For mia is the easiest to get so i am focusing on her.

3beez
    Participant

Yep, waiting too long can make getting the passives a real pain when you need a character to die. I need to “kill” Valen for “Zombie” and Leila for “Die to protect.” Also, getting Valen’s “1 HP?” is proving difficult. But the good news is that for Mia and Gruff I just need “Spin” and “Ko…ke”…..though I have no idea what either of those are! LOL

1oldtymer
    Participant

I gave up on trying for Zombie, etc., as my party is rather maxed out (weapons, attributes, skill levels, etc.) and dying is almost impossible.  But it was fun to set tactics to guard and sometimes get lucky that the spawned golem gets killed off and the game just runs and runs…for many minutes until I stopped the auto.  Rather easy way to get many uses of certain skills, including resistance.

The crazy “…Ko…ke…” remains a mystery.  That uppercase “K” not in the first position is bothersome.  Zarkon? perhaps?

Older, but not wiser

Luther
    Participant

Valen had a skill to poison his self so u can use that to make 1 hp left. With this skill poison resistance will be max easily.

3beez
    Participant

Thanks for the tip, Luther! The poison helped me get Valen’s “1 HP” passive. With it I can easily kill and revive him, but kill/revive doesn’t seem to apply to the “Zombie” skill. Guess I’ve got more thinking to do.

1oldtymer
    Participant

I’m not sure which skill you mean, @3beez, but it may be  Leila’s “Sheer Cliff”, (right above “Solid Wall”)?

I just got that one, and all that I have left for everybody  is the “Ko…ke” mystery.

I got “Sheer Cliff” the hard way, so I’m sure there is an easier method.

Spoiler

I put one of the party directly behind Leila so that the Wall could use her skill “One for All.”  I did then get Leila’s HP down to 1, but I’m not sure that is necessary. Because my party is so strong now, all I could do was fight The Bear, and let it blast away and take Leila down to 1 while she protected the character behind her.  Only difficulty after that was defeating the Bear so I could save! and have the new passive skill.  If something similar can be done against a weaker for, that would make life much easier.

[EDIT ADD] I now have ALL passive skills for all characters.  See my post below for the “Ko…ke” solution.

Older, but not wiser

• This reply was modified 6 months ago by  1oldtymer.
    1oldtymer
    Participant

Solved!!  I now have everybody with ALL passive skills.  How..just what is that crazy clue?

Spoiler

change the name of the character (in the “Status” dialog) by clicking through all the suggested names until you get to the last one…..KEMCO

Older, but not wiser

3 users thanked author for this post.
    3beez
    Participant

OMG! I never would have figured that out. Ha! I still need “Spin” and “Zombie.”  I thought “Spin” would have something to do with the “Switch” abnormal status and “Zombie” would mean revive a swoon character, but I can’t get the count to increase for either of those skills?

1 user thanked author for this post.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 40 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 758 Forums: 129 Topics: 1,731 Replies: 11,345