Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Miden Tower Passive Skills

This topic contains 38 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  3beez 2 weeks ago.

1oldtymer
    Participant

I don’t have the “clues” anymore, so I’m not sure which skills are the “zombie” and “spin.”  If you can post where each one is in the list of the known skills, maybe I can remember what I did and post that.

Older, but not wiser

3beez
    Participant

Thanks! For Valen, “Spin” is on page 3 and “Zombie” is on page 6:

Spoiler

page 3:

Switch Resist.      “Spin”
    Extra Attack Skill Collector
    Mutant Slayer Deviant Slayer
    Kemco Adv. Weapon Master

page 6:

Triplet Magician Empty Hand
    Fists of Fury      “Zombie”
    Brute Courage Blood Price
    Carnage Over Domination

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    1oldtymer
    Participant

Switch Resistance: I didn’t do anything except set myself up on auto to take as many enemy hits as possible.  Set the options to go as fast as you can, tactics everybody on defense, and be willing to have some ether items consumed.  (But you can take breaks and go to an inn).  I just did a test to try to find the best dungeon: I tried several, and Subzero Lagoon worked best.  I got a few increases in just 2-3 rounds of 3 battles.  The other dungeons gave nothing (surprised me).   I didn’t find any active way to create an increase in switch hits–you just have to be patient.  It certainly doesn’t occur very often. I got about 20 hits in 10 minutes.  It may be all the dungeons are about the same for this, as I know I didn’t do much grinding in Subzero Lagoon.

Fists of Fury??  I don’t recall doing anything but atk, or perhaps same as empty hand (remove weapon).

Sorry I can’t be of more help, as you probably have already done these things.  I misunderstood your post: I thought you had not gotten the passive skill “known”, not that you were looking to push it to max. I have my attributes and weapons all at max (all 6 effects at 100 and +999).  I have all the skills used (that isn’t easy if you are super buffed and have something like “awake” not yet used), and all passive skills “known”, but not all at max.

If I can be of help, I’ll certainly try, but I didn’t take any notes, and my memory is no longer what it once was.

Older, but not wiser

1oldtymer
    Participant

By the way, if you get lucky and have your golem die, the game can run almost endlessly, and you can make some progress.  I just have had Leila go from switch resistance 5 to 8 while the game is running on its own, and I’ll let it go so more.  So the method does work, but it takes awhile.

Older, but not wiser

3beez
    Participant

Sorry, I wasn’t clear. I put the skills in a table to represent the pages in the game but the borders didn’t show up. Sigh. “Spin” is the slot across from Switch Resistance & above Skill Collector. “Zombie” is in the slot across from Fists of Fury & below Empty Hand. So I don’t know what to do to get those unknown skills with the clues spin or zombie.

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by  3beez.
    1oldtymer
    Participant

Ahh..ok.  Good and bad news: “Zombie” is “Indomitable Will” but you will not like the description (although it does tell what to do): “A unique skill learned by reviving multiple times in a battle with an unending hatred.  Revives twice the normal HP. ATK & INT up.”

I think it means Valen needs to be revived, not that he revives anybody, but I would try using “awaken” a few times just to be sure.  Otherwise, good luck getting Valen bumped off.    I know I hadn’t had Valen use awaken until yesterday, and then I had to fight The Bear, gets my skills turned back on after destroying the golems, and then have Valen revive Mia.  That tells me that I didn’t use “awaken” to get the skill revealed, so probably Valen needs to be revived…..)  Maybe Venom Drive can get Valen killed so you can revive him–that would be the easiest way.  I think Luther mentioned that in a post.

Spin is “Skater Egg”: “A skill learned by repeatedly conducting single loops.”  I have no idea what that means, and I’m sure it just happened for me without knowing if I was doing anything special.

Older, but not wiser

Nemomon
    Participant

What’s “With 1 HP”? I made Valen to drop to 1 HP and won a battle, and still nothing.

1oldtymer
    Participant

What’s “With 1 HP”? I made Valen to drop to 1 HP and won a battle, and still nothing.

If this is the skill right below “Reckless” and to the right of “Destroyer,” I think I recall that yes, you drop him to 1 HP, but then Valen needs to ATK when he is at 1 HP.  Might take more than once.  I think that is what I did (used Venom Drive to get down to 1 HP).

Older, but not wiser

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Nemomon
    Participant

Worked, thanks!

3beez
    Participant

I give up on spin. I cannot figure out what it is. If someone knows, please tell me. And it’s okay to point out how clueless I am.

Viewing 10 posts - 11 through 20 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 708 Forums: 128 Topics: 1,654 Replies: 10,995