Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Miden Tower Passive Skills

This topic contains 38 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  3beez 3 weeks ago.

1oldtymer
    Participant

I give up on spin. I cannot figure out what it is. If someone knows, please tell me. And it’s okay to point out how clueless I am.

Well, even though my Valen has the skill, I’m “clueless” how I got it.  However, here is my guess: I only have 2 skills Valen used a lot (ie, 1000 times) before I got “spin” activated: Mana Blow and Phoenix Wing.  My guess is that Mana Blow is “single” and its repeated use got me the Skater Egg passive skill (“spin” clue).  I think I got Phoenix Wing built up much later.

Older, but not wiser

Nemomon
    Participant

The issue is that the wall also has a Spin skill and I think (didn’t check this) other characters too.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    1oldtymer
    Participant

The issue is that the wall also has a Spin skill and I think (didn’t check this) other characters too.

You are correct–everybody has this same skill, and I’m sure that everybody got it “activated” at the same time.  I just have no idea what causes the activation.

[ADDED EDIT]  I also did a lot of changing the “leader” and cycling through the party by tapping on the leader, etc.

Older, but not wiser

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by  1oldtymer.
    3beez
    Participant

I’m such a masochist. I’m still trying to figure out “spin”. Hey, @1oldtymer, what is the benefit/boost for getting “Skater Egg”?

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    1oldtymer
    Participant

Bonus SP+1 after battle.

Older, but not wiser

3beez
    Participant

Geez, what a pointless bonus! Lol It’s another avenue to pursue, though. Thanks! 🙂

1oldtymer
    Participant

I looked at all 4 of my save files, and in one of them Skater Egg was “new.”  Also “new” at the same time was “Switch Resistance.”  I recall that for “Switch Resistance,” and in fact just about all of the same type (all those next to each other in the skills list–rage resistance, etc.) I got them by setting my tactics to defense and just standing there on “auto” and letting the game crank.  SO maybe that is how I got “Skater Egg” (as I noted before, I don’t recall doing anything special for just that particular skill).

[ADDED] I think I did most of the auto crank at Beryl’s Dreamland (1st floor) and Vensedol Castle, but I did hit other spots also.

Older, but not wiser

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by  1oldtymer.
    LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

I haven’t played the game but I do know that in MOTHER 3, Duster had the ability to spin the enemy around so they have their back to the party like a preemptive strike. I’d wager that this may be the case here with what spin means.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

1oldtymer
    Participant

I haven’t played the game but I do know that in MOTHER 3, Duster had the ability to spin the enemy around so they have their back to the party like a preemptive strike. I’d wager that this may be the case here with what spin means.

You may have it!  At least one character, Valen, has a skill (Upheaval) that causes the enemy to turn around.  I don’t recall fooling with that (I used it exactly 8 times, and never used Mia’s “Over There”), but hey, your help here is by far the best we have, right @3beez?

Thanks Lemmy.

Older, but not wiser

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by  1oldtymer. Reason: details about using Upheaval
    3beez
    Participant

It’s a good suggestion. I’d tried it before and got some to face the rear, but it didn’t affect spin. Unless there is more to it than just turning them, it doesn’t seem to work. 😥

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 714 Forums: 128 Topics: 1,665 Replies: 11,025