Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Miden Tower Passive Skills

This topic contains 34 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  1oldtymer 1 week ago.

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

@3beez Can you please get a screenshot of the “Spin” skill description? I’ll take that to Kemco’s Facebook and see if they can help out.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    1oldtymer
    Participant

Here is the skill after it is “activated.” (Skater Egg)

I still have a hunch, as I posted before, that I got it when everybody was defending of “auto” and many (many) cycles of action would occur.

Older, but not wiser

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

I can’t do anything with that pic sadly.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

3beez
    Participant

I’ve been doing another playthrough, and had no luck with spin until the battle arena at Petalus. I was a pretty high level (300 ish) and had forgotten to do Gold & Kuma. So, I did a quick run through and at some point got 2/15 for the spin passive. Of course, I wasn’t paying close attention…just auto-ing. However, I think I saw a couple of characters get knocked backwards…not facing the rear…knocked back from the vanguard to mid guard or rear guard. I’ve been trying ever since to recreate this, but no joy. Does anyone recall another place where a knock-back skill was used by a lot by enemies? I hope that it’s not 15 knock-backs in 1 battle because that would be a real pain to get at higher levels.

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    1oldtymer
    Participant

Your experience confirms my thoughts, as I’ve posted.  I didn’t “d”‘ anything, but had long-running auto  “defense” (sometimes for several minutes if the spawned golem is the healer) at a few different locations.  Resistances, etc. went up, and “spin” along the way.

Older, but not wiser

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 641 Forums: 128 Topics: 1,572 Replies: 10,388