Forums Kemco Games Exe Create Miden Tower Passive Skills

This topic contains 38 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  3beez 2 weeks ago.

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

@3beez Can you please get a screenshot of the “Spin” skill description? I’ll take that to Kemco’s Facebook and see if they can help out.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

1 user thanked author for this post.
    1oldtymer
    Participant

Here is the skill after it is “activated.” (Skater Egg)

I still have a hunch, as I posted before, that I got it when everybody was defending of “auto” and many (many) cycles of action would occur.

Older, but not wiser

LemmyTheLenny
    Participant

I can’t do anything with that pic sadly.

We don't make mistakes. We just have happy accidents.

3beez
    Participant

I’ve been doing another playthrough, and had no luck with spin until the battle arena at Petalus. I was a pretty high level (300 ish) and had forgotten to do Gold & Kuma. So, I did a quick run through and at some point got 2/15 for the spin passive. Of course, I wasn’t paying close attention…just auto-ing. However, I think I saw a couple of characters get knocked backwards…not facing the rear…knocked back from the vanguard to mid guard or rear guard. I’ve been trying ever since to recreate this, but no joy. Does anyone recall another place where a knock-back skill was used by a lot by enemies? I hope that it’s not 15 knock-backs in 1 battle because that would be a real pain to get at higher levels.

Be silly. Be honest. Be kind.
    1oldtymer
    Participant

Your experience confirms my thoughts, as I’ve posted.  I didn’t “d”‘ anything, but had long-running auto  “defense” (sometimes for several minutes if the spawned golem is the healer) at a few different locations.  Resistances, etc. went up, and “spin” along the way.

Older, but not wiser

Rina Cascade
    Participant

I apologize for asking too much but can you guys please help me with this:

Leila – Foul Tea post-game location

Gruff – Herculean Strength post-game location

Gruff – Give it one’s all skill?

Gruff – 9 of them skill?

Gruff – 1,000 times skill?

3beez
    Participant

I don’t know about Leila’s ‘Foul Tea’. I only got it to Lv. 9.

I think I stumbled upon the last NPC for Gruff’s ‘Herculean Strength’ in one of the ruined towns. I remember he was between two houses, but I’m not sure exactly which ruin it was.

Again, not sure…but ‘Give it one’s all’ skill might be the one you get when you have all characters using the ‘Onslaught’ tactic.

For ‘9 of them,’ wait until you have a battle with 9 enemies, and have Gruff use an “All” skill such as  ‘Starfall’ to kill all 9 at the same time.

‘1,000 times’ is probably having Gruff use physical skills 1000 times. The skill you get is ‘God of War’ and the description is “A unique skill learned by one more versed in physical skills than anyone.”

2 users thanked author for this post.
    SpoilerSpree
    Participant

I found the “spin” / “skater egg” requirement, you need to change front member 15x

Leila – Foul Tea
    Petalus (in 6 oclock building and man beside school)
    Stohl Inn

Allegria, below the spot you summon Leila / fight Bannon summon
    Magma Sea 1st map, 12 o clock
    Subquest 19

Gruff – Herculean Strength
    In front Stohl storehouse

Liniya Town, 7 o clock – a ghost and a boulder
    Lugre Dungeon (cell where you get jailed)
    Subquest 20

The rest is acquired as story progress including all 10 Mia Basin’s

3 users thanked author for this post.
    3beez
    Participant

Thanks, @spoilerspree! I’d never have even tried to switch the leader that many times. 😎

EDIT: I  loaded my save file and tried it. Being the dummy I am, it took several minutes to figure out how to do it. It doesn’t seem to work by using the menu…moving the star to a new character or even by changing the formation. It does work when I was in a town or dungeon by simply tapping the lead character to change to the next character in line. And surprise, surprise, the characters actually “spin” when tapped. D’oh! How did we not figure this out? :facepalm:

• This reply was modified 2 weeks ago by  3beez.
    2 users thanked author for this post.
Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 709 Forums: 128 Topics: 1,656 Replies: 10,997