Forums Kemco Games Hit Point Monochrome Order Oh no…Bandits!

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  CoarseDragon 1 year ago.

CoarseDragon
    Participant

bandits

You can raise Peace to about 30 by moving between these areas. This lets you focus on Fame.

Fame is important if you want the best party members. Some require 45 Fame!

Economy will save you gold in the first playthrough but after that it is not a concern.

If you feel like buying a “Special” item (with real world money) buy “Chain of Destiny” so you can turn off encounters. Trust me, fighting hundreds of slimes at level 50 is boring.

I think a good idea is to get the so called “Tiger man”. Good HP and attack power. You will know when you get the Judgement.

Oh save before passing any Judgement!!

Attachments:
    1 user thanked author for this post.
    Jesusalva
    Participant

My favorite mercenary is

Spoiler

The Ice Mercenary, I’ve forgot her name but she is good. Takes a long while until she show up, though…

Also, the path to Rufael also have a spot where you can farm Peace points :3

Fame can be obtained by paying the NPC in that shadowy cave; The only thing I’m yet to see a way to raise without judgments is Economy…

CoarseDragon
    Participant

My favorite mercenary is

Spoiler

The Ice Mercenary, I’ve forgot her name but she is good. Takes a long while until she show up, though…  Icy Elle in Alhabinia.

Added to spoiler.

Also, the path to Rufael also have a spot where you can farm Peace points :3

Fame can be obtained by paying the NPC in that shadowy cave; The only thing I’m yet to see a way to raise without judgments is Economy…

Economy is tough but things go on sale around 20 or 25. That is all you need.

Other good NPC

Blaze and Yamato.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 882 Forums: 133 Topics: 1,861 Replies: 11,874