Forums Kemco Games Hit Point Monochrome Order Confused – how do I finish the first mission?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Travelman31 4 years ago.

Travelman31
    Participant

I can’t believe I am confused already!

“Judge New Item Shop Contract”

I don’t understand, how do I do that and where do I go to do that?Β  I guess it is at the end of the first mission.

Thanks!

Recently beaten since April 1: Sephirothic Stories (android, kemco), Soulblazer (snes, arpg), Seek hearts (android, kemco), Super Metroid (snes), Legend of Tetrarchs (android, kemco), Castlevania 4 (snes), Actraiser (snes), Demons Crest (snes, platformer), Holy Umbrella (snes, platformer), Arcana (snes rpg)
    (Updated May 6)

Kemco games I still need to beat: (2) Dragon Lapis, Dimension Cross

Nemomon
    Participant

If I recall correctly you must go to an Item Shop and talk to one of the persons there (though not always the seller).

1 user thanked author for this post.
    Jesusalva
    Keymaster

What Nemomon said is correct. You can also open the menu, and select “Judge”. That button serves like a quest log.

It’s not terribly helpful, though. Some later judgements will really make you go looking for NPCs, or yet worse – make you wait for the NPCs.

(I’m still traumatized with the my assassin taking three hours to show up in a city I did not even plan on visiting, and only did it because I wanted to grind 😐 )

Jesusalva / Jesusaves (Buy me a coffee!) / (Sponsor the website!)

Make your time.

Travelman31
    Participant

The part I missed was having to go into the menu and click the “Judge” button, lol.Β  I thought I had to find someone else to talk to, nope, just go to the menu.Β  I am towards the end now, I think.Β  The assassin one ya, not sure how to complete that one.

What were your final levels to end the game?Β  I just beat

Spoiler
    Justice

so I think I am at the end?Β  I am at level 41, should I grind more?Β  Thanks!

Recently beaten since April 1: Sephirothic Stories (android, kemco), Soulblazer (snes, arpg), Seek hearts (android, kemco), Super Metroid (snes), Legend of Tetrarchs (android, kemco), Castlevania 4 (snes), Actraiser (snes), Demons Crest (snes, platformer), Holy Umbrella (snes, platformer), Arcana (snes rpg)
    (Updated May 6)

Kemco games I still need to beat: (2) Dragon Lapis, Dimension Cross

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,510 Forums: 149 Topics: 2,427 Replies: 13,705