Forums Kemco Games Hit Point Monochrome Order End game levels?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Nemomon 4 years ago.

Travelman31
    Participant

I just beat

Spoiler
    Justice and decided to forgive him

and have to go to a lower level  Is this at the end? If so, what are recommended levels to end the game?  I am at level 41 now.  (This is my first playthrough).

Also, never figured out how to advance the assassin side quest…

Thanks!

Recently beaten since April 1: Sephirothic Stories (android, kemco), Soulblazer (snes, arpg), Seek hearts (android, kemco), Super Metroid (snes), Legend of Tetrarchs (android, kemco), Castlevania 4 (snes), Actraiser (snes), Demons Crest (snes, platformer), Holy Umbrella (snes, platformer), Arcana (snes rpg)
    (Updated May 6)

Kemco games I still need to beat: (2) Dragon Lapis, Dimension Cross

• This topic was modified 4 years ago by  Travelman31.
    Jesusalva
    Keymaster

I just beat

Spoiler

Justice and decided to forgive him

and have to go to a lower level  Is this at the end? If so, what are recommended levels to end the game?  I am at level 41 now.  (This is my first playthrough).

Also, never figured out how to advance the assassin side quest…

Thanks!

If you just beat Justice, you’re aiming for ending 1/5. And there’s still some road to go, but I think level 41 will be suffice (well, there’s a couple boss fights left… No longer than a full hour)

As for the assassin sidequest:

spoiler

They show up in Alhabinia, then try to murder you

Bring their dagger to the Chancellor

You’ll find the assassin again in… Dhaad, I think? I dunno, they’ll try to murder you one or two times more before joining you.

Jesusalva / Jesusaves (Buy me a coffee!) / (Sponsor the website!)

Make your time.

Travelman31
    Participant

I finished at level 46 and resolved 36 judgement, just had help on the first one (lol) and the assassin one.  So basically I was able to find 36 judgments on a blind play-through and solved 34 on my own.

Recently beaten since April 1: Sephirothic Stories (android, kemco), Soulblazer (snes, arpg), Seek hearts (android, kemco), Super Metroid (snes), Legend of Tetrarchs (android, kemco), Castlevania 4 (snes), Actraiser (snes), Demons Crest (snes, platformer), Holy Umbrella (snes, platformer), Arcana (snes rpg)
    (Updated May 6)

Kemco games I still need to beat: (2) Dragon Lapis, Dimension Cross

Nemomon
    Participant
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forum Statistics

Members: 1,510 Forums: 149 Topics: 2,427 Replies: 13,705